Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should other countries intervine on Venezuela’s economical problem?

2 posters

Go down

Should other countries intervine on Venezuela’s economical problem? Empty Should other countries intervine on Venezuela’s economical problem?

Post by Oscar Mariño Sun 1 Oct - 18:31

On previous years, Venezuela was one of the strongest economical countries, with a lot of control over the petroleum industry. Nevertheless, nowadays it has a very low and weak economy because of a government that made Venezuela’s population very poor. In my opinion, other countries must help with their economy since the situation that they are living is very difficult and they need our help

Oscar Mariño
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Should other countries intervine on Venezuela’s economical problem? Empty Re: Should other countries intervine on Venezuela’s economical problem?

Post by Mariavaccap Mon 2 Oct - 22:12

I am totally agree with you Oscar.Personally i consider Venezuela's problems are trascending all kind of barriers and it is time developed countries ,or at least those countries with the capacity to help to do so ,otherwise later it can become a bigger problem than the one it is today.I exprees this since ,Venezuelans need our help ,their human rights are being violated ,turning the situation from a local issue to a global one .

Mariavaccap
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down