Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is bullfighting wrong?

3 posters

Go down

Is bullfighting wrong? Empty Is bullfighting wrong?

Post by Diego.ramirez Mon 2 Oct - 18:26

As many people point out, saying: " You can be against bullfighting, but you have to respect my right to see it" sounds a lot like: "You can be against Jewish discrimination, but you have to respect my right to torture them"
As the counterpart says, it is also part of a very large tradition, and is considered an art. So what do you think, should bullfighting be legal?

Diego.ramirez
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Is bullfighting wrong? Empty Re: Is bullfighting wrong?

Post by Dianamendez Mon 2 Oct - 19:58

Diego.ramirez wrote:As many people point out, saying: " You can be against bullfighting, but you have to respect my right to see it" sounds a lot like: "You can be against Jewish discrimination, but you have to respect my right to torture them"
As the counterpart says, it is also part of a very large tradition, and is considered an art. So what do you think, should bullfighting be legal?
I think bullfights are bad because those animals are being killed without any justified reason.

Dianamendez
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by marianaparra Mon 2 Oct - 20:04

Diego.ramirez wrote:As many people point out, saying: " You can be against bullfighting, but you have to respect my right to see it" sounds a lot like: "You can be against Jewish discrimination, but you have to respect my right to torture them"

It is completely wrong and I dont have doubts of it. They are living things, they have feelings and I´m sure they dont like to be in constant fights to get hurt. It should never be legal, I am against it, Im against with any type of violence and of course it is not art.

marianaparra
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down