Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should transexual people adopt children?

4 posters

Go down

Should transexual people adopt children? Empty Should transexual people adopt children?

Post by Pipinoelbreve Tue 3 Oct - 10:19

Here in Colombia doctors consider transexuality as a mental disorder, so what do you think?

Pipinoelbreve
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Should transexual people adopt children? Empty Re: Should transexual people adopt children?

Post by Mateo Cardona Tue 3 Oct - 18:12

Imagine Darth Vader surprising Luke Skywalker saying that he’s the young man’s father—and mother. Sounds pretty rare...however I believe that transgender individual has a good chance of being an outstanding parent and can also give love to a child.

Mateo Cardona
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Should transexual people adopt children? Empty Re: Should transexual people adopt children?

Post by valentinacostab Thu 2 Nov - 14:51

Mateo Cardona wrote:Imagine Darth Vader surprising Luke Skywalker saying that he’s the young man’s father—and mother. Sounds pretty rare...however I believe that transgender individual has a good chance of being an outstanding parent and can also give love to a child.

This topic is really a hot potato, the quality of the raising of children, should not be defined by the gender or sexual orientation of its parents, but by its capacity of giving the needed conditions and love to their childrens, you cannot judge a book by its cover.
valentinacostab
valentinacostab
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by María paula suarez Wed 8 Nov - 12:21

Pipinoelbreve wrote:Here in Colombia doctors consider transexuality as a mental disorder, so what do you think?

When we talk about this topic of transexuality  people we have to walk on eggshells, this because not only they are not accepted people in society but they are mental disorder people, in my opinion that a transexual have a kid would be a disaster in all forms, because they are people who have different humours and they change in any moment feeling, that's why they even don't have a specific work, however in this case I'm not talking of money, the reason of this is that even though they got tons of money, I think that a transexual shouldn't adopt a child, it isn't a good idea.

María paula suarez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down