Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can being on a sincere relationship change your life?

5 posters

Go down

How can being on a sincere relationship change your life? Empty How can being on a sincere relationship change your life?

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Tue 27 Sep - 19:04

Although some may oversee relationships with a pejorative hoe, they are actually in my opinion the base of happiness. If they are sincere they should not make you uncomfortable or unhappy but rather they should make you enjoy even more every and each of those little details that draw a smile on you. In my opinion having a relationship with someone you love can really change your perspective of what life really means. You see everything through rose coloured tinted spectacles when you are head over hills about someone. elephant

To depend on someone in such a way that you miss that person every single time you are not with him/her can be a double edge sword in the way that you can create a dependance that is bad for your health or in a positive way in which that special someone drags you to become a better person.

When i saw the person who today is my girlfriend, i knew at the drop of a hat that she was for me; consequently, my life changed after spending these amazing months with her. Having someone you can tell everything to and rely on in everything is amazing and i would not change it for anything. "If you can show your true colors at the side of who you love it is then a sincere relationship" Juan Pablo PĂ©rez.
So, the key of a happy life relies on many things, a healthy relationship fits on that list, don't you think?

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

How can being on a sincere relationship change your life? Empty Re: How can being on a sincere relationship change your life?

Post by 9APaula Tue 27 Sep - 19:13

Eventhough having a serious relationship at this age and moment of our lifes is difficult, the ball is on your court and if you really find someone that makes you happy is worth a shot. Being on a serious relationship may have a lot of advantages. First, having someone who loves and supports you is one of the best feelings ever and having a person at your side that is always for you is just perfect. Having someone by my side on this moment has really help me pass through a lot of problems and it is just amazing knowing I have him for me. I love you
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

How can being on a sincere relationship change your life? Empty Re: How can being on a sincere relationship change your life?

Post by analuciaa11 Tue 27 Sep - 21:12

I believe Being on a sincere relationship really changes your life, and I also know that at this age and moment it's hard to have a serious one and make it last, but once you find that person it's the best feeling in the world. Having someone who stands by your side, who makes you smile whenever you need it, who can also change you in a positive way and makes you see things in a different way it's amazing. Anyway the ball is on the court of each person, if they take the risk to fall in love and be head over hills about someone would be great, and for sure they will crate moments they will never forget.
analuciaa11
analuciaa11
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Tue 27 Sep - 22:22

A sincere relationship can be seen either black or white because it depende on the persons involved , also depends on the differences and similarities both have and how they manage problems. All of this are factors to have and mantein a sincere relationship and depending on this it could change your life in a good way or in a bad one, but you can learn about both experiences.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyArias99 Thu 20 Oct - 20:46

I think it may be the most beautiful experience. Although we are very young and it may not be forever, if we are in a relationship we should respect and enjoy the moment. A sincere relationship can change your way of seeing love and other relationships. It can show you too how to care for someone and have a great friend by your side for everything.
EmilyArias99
EmilyArias99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down