Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You really have friends in your life?

+9
DanielaACookies9A
Laura Algarra
Nataliaalfonso0
juancamilobustosg
Marianamonroy00
mateo.infante
FelipeDussan
EstebanSerranoSu25
Juan Andres Cortes
13 posters

Go down

You really have friends in your life? Empty You really have friends in your life?

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Thu 29 Sep - 21:22

You really have friends in life?
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

You really have friends in your life? Empty Re: You really have friends in your life?

Post by EstebanSerranoSu25 Sat 1 Oct - 13:01

Yes, I think I have friends in my life. Friends is an important element in wich each person needs to care of. This people that are call friends are the ones that help you in the good and the bad moments Very Happy Very Happy

EstebanSerranoSu25
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

You really have friends in your life? Empty Re: You really have friends in your life?

Post by FelipeDussan Sun 2 Oct - 16:58

I think every human being, is able to suply his own necessities, friends are not a necessity, family is. If you need a friend, get a dog.
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

You really have friends in your life? Empty Re: you really have friends in life?

Post by mateo.infante Sun 2 Oct - 17:22

I think that having friends is necessary for having an awesome life but you have to differenciate between real and fake Friends. The real Friends are the ones that deal and accompanied you throght bad times or situation, not the ones that are with you in th happy times.

mateo.infante
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Mon 3 Oct - 9:29

It doesn't matter the quantity of friends you have. I'd rather have only one who is fully loyal to me than 20 fake.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Mon 3 Oct - 20:42

Marianamonroy00 wrote:It doesn't matter the quantity of friends you have. I'd rather have only one who is fully loyal to me than 20 fake.
I agree with you Mariana, but I want to add something to this. Personally, I think friends are a necessity on people who,psicologiclly,need from them. Sometimes,having too muvh friends causes you to have a lot of trouble. But, on the other hand, having the amount of loyalty and friendship concentrated on one or two friends can really hit you hard when they hit you below the belt. Don't be vulnerable, increase your character and see friends as an auxiliary support in life,not a human ambit. Razz
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Mon 3 Oct - 21:23

Marianamonroy00 wrote:It doesn't matter the quantity of friends you have. I'd rather have only one who is fully loyal to me than 20 fake.
Mari! That´s right, remember you have to be careful with all your friendships and learn to identify the good ones!
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

You really have friends in your life? Empty You really have friends?

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Tue 4 Oct - 9:48

Juan Andres Cortes wrote:You really have friends in life?
I think that friends are like moments , every moment finish , and in your life you will have many moments like friends you have school friends , neighborhood friends , job friends,university friends ;however, in one moment they will end.
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Tue 4 Oct - 17:04

People come and go , only the real ones will stay for life.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EstebanSerranoSu25 Tue 4 Oct - 22:08

Juan Andres Cortes wrote:
I think that friends are like moments , every moment finish , and in your life you will have many moments like friends you have school friends , neighborhood friends , job friends,university friends ;however, in one moment they will end.

Well juan andres, I think friend aren't only moments in wich you passed a good time and that is it. I think each person can support you in many occasions where the opinion of this person can help to solve your ploblems. I think friends are the persons, not necessarily need to be many of them, in wich you con relay on in wich you know that this person no matter what will help you

EstebanSerranoSu25
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Tue 4 Oct - 22:19

I couldn't say whether I have or not real friends in my life, what I can say is I have friends but I don't know if they are real or not, if they will stay by my side or not, if they are worth fighting for or not, if the are trustworthy or not. People is changing constantly, one year you may have many friends and the next just three, or none. One year you might consider someone your best friend and, maybe, in the next year you'll hardly talk to them. Time change and pass as well as friends, most of them are not forever besides you want them to. Everyone will teach you something and then leave, or they might stay, but whatever the situation is you will learn from the ones you once might have called friends in your life some important life advice.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Wed 5 Oct - 22:06

Juan Andres Cortes wrote:

I agree with you Juanchis, I believe in frieds that became part of your family, but they are count with the fingers of you hand. You can`t call everyone a friend, but during our life w¡we share beautiful experiences with people who are you friends in that moment, but life changes and time passes and probably yur friends of the school will change to your university friends and so on, but it is possible that you conserve your best friend for a long time.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Thu 20 Oct - 10:10

Laura Algarra wrote:I couldn't say whether I have or not real friends in my life, what I can say is I have friends but I don't know if they are real or not, if they will stay by my side or not, if they are worth fighting for or not, if the are trustworthy or not. People is changing constantly, one year you may have many friends and the next just three, or none. One year you might consider someone your best friend and, maybe, in the next year you'll hardly talk to them. Time change and pass as well as friends, most of them are not forever besides you want them to. Everyone will teach you something and then leave, or they might stay, but whatever the situation is you will learn from the ones you once might have called friends in your life some important life advice.

I totally agree with you! The point is that friendships are changing constantly and you would never stop to know a person... but that's the way you learn and after all , with the pass of time you can recognize true friends... The most important part is to remember good memories and learn to enjoy "rider" friendships because in spite of the short time of relation both had a great time and you can't forget that. Razz Razz Razz
Once in a blue moon you find a real friend.. so be careful!
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyArias99 Thu 20 Oct - 20:42

Yes
People we meet at work, school or even just for a moment, can do bad or wrong things as we will do in our life. Nobody is perfect and sometimes that someone is bad because he or she made a mistake, but in come point of or way, maybe we will do the same.
I think that family is the most important element in our life and people like our moms, will stay forever by our side and that beautiful woman will be our true friend forever.
EmilyArias99
EmilyArias99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Melo Thu 20 Oct - 22:03

We never know, there is a popular saying: friend the mouse cheese. When you are in a good situation, your friends will always be there, but when you need help because your situation is not very good, all your friends disappeared

Daniel Melo
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Reátiga Sat 22 Oct - 9:32

I am not really sure. Friends are the ones that keep at your side at the good and the bad moments, and in the bad moment's I've had this last years, my friends don't seem to care a bit. But I think they are my friends anyway; although the future is unknown. John Lennon said that being honest may not bring you a lot of friends, but it will get you the right ones. In my opinion, a friend is nothing but a known enemy, because you gave them the power to destroy you and that means that they are something important in our lives. Fortunately, trie friends stab you in the front.
Megan Reátiga
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by camilacastroi Sat 22 Oct - 11:49

Every single day in the past of my life, I believed I was born alone and the only thing I had was my family, even though I thought this could also leave at any moment. As time went by, I began having different kinds of friends, some of them were mad, some oders were sane, some of them loved to study, some other loved to party. I loved each different kind of people, but I never preferred one more than other. Time continued, "friends" left and there I was, alone again in this world full of people. I took a time for myself, I met more people but I didn't mess up much with them, it was only me and my loneliness, until this year that I began spending most of the time with a friend I met two years ago... nowadays I can say she is my best friend, she showed me that real friendship was made up of love, happiness, compromise, comprehension and the most important factor, support, in the best and the worst times, the support is the base of a friendship and she is always there for me as I am for her, she shares me her home as it was mine, she shares me her happiness for me to be happy also, she is my family, she is my best friend, she is the definition of friendship, she showed me I really have a friend in my life. What a Face
camilacastroi
camilacastroi
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down