Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All relationships ends ?

+16
9BJuanitaGutierrez
DanielaACookies9A
lauramoscoso
manuela8
EstebanSerranoSu25
Juanestebanjunco
mateo.infante
Laura Algarra
9APaula
JuanFelipeDavila
Daniel sanchezf
juancamilobustosg
Kevin Santana
Juanzapata31
Marianamonroy00
Juan Andres Cortes
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All relationships ends ? Empty All relationships ends ?

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Mon 3 Oct - 20:55

Do you think that all the relationships have end
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

All relationships ends ? Empty Re: All relationships ends ?

Post by Marianamonroy00 Mon 3 Oct - 23:05

Juan Andres Cortes wrote:Do you think that all the relationships have end

At this age of course it will end in most of the cases so it is better not to count your chickens before the eggs have hatched unless you are getting married at sixteen.
Nothing lasts forever , everything is temporary.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanzapata31 Tue 4 Oct - 19:56

Relationships never end, they just have a pause or they just dicrease their intensity, furthermore, if the other person does a great mistake, it may end.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Santana Tue 4 Oct - 21:24

"You can´t just give up on someone because the situation´s not deal. Great relations aren´t great beacuse they have no problems. They´re great beacuse both people care enough about  the other person to find a way to make it work."

Kevin Santana
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Tue 4 Oct - 22:31

Relationships on teenagers always end because we are at a stage of exploration towards life. It is difficult for us to focus on one person,obviously,in some cases more than in others but we are not likely to be very good at being stable towards relationships. Of course, there are exceptions like the relationship between DanielaCookies and Juan Andrés Cortés lol!
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Tue 4 Oct - 22:36

juancamilobustosg wrote:Relationships on teenagers always end because we are at a stage of exploration towards life. It is difficult for us to focus on one person,obviously,in some cases more than in others but we are not likely to be very good at being stable towards relationships. Of course, there are exceptions like the relationship between DanielaCookies and Juan Andrés Cortés lol!
I totally agree with you bustos , at this age a relationship will hardly last and once in a blue moon a teenager couple lasts more than a year as teenagers are not fully mature to handle such a serious matter. I believe the only relationships that will las forever are the one you with your relatives.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel sanchezf Wed 5 Oct - 9:17

Marianamonroy00 wrote:

At this age of course it will end in most of the cases so it is better not to count your chickens before the eggs have hatched unless you are getting married at sixteen.
Nothing lasts forever , everything is temporary.
I totally agree with this opinion because we aren't in the past where teens where obligated to marry at sixteen, everything has an end and more at this age. Teens are most characteristic for been easily controlled by emotions, so at this age is really difficult making projections about a not near future

Daniel sanchezf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Wed 5 Oct - 9:18

Obviously that relationships ends. If there is a problem that the couple can't overcome, the relation ends;however, after a specific time the relation must end, at list at this age, marriages are other cases.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Wed 5 Oct - 9:20

Marriages also ends. If they were for ever and ever, divorce would not exist;however, divorce exist and that's the greatest evidence on the ending of a relationship. Even the perfect marriages ends with dead.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Wed 5 Oct - 9:29

Someone who beleives relationships don't end is someone who is not ready for adult life. In adult life, you have to know a lot about limits and,in this ovation,limits in love and relationships are crucial for humans to avoid getting crazy
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 9APaula Wed 5 Oct - 12:07

All the relationships at this age have an end. We us teenagers are not mature enough to maintain a real and serious relationship. Saying that relationship do not end is a very unrealistic point of view. At this age we just have to pass a good time with your partner before things end in my opinion. We should just pass the most time possible (without passing the limit) with that person and love it meanwhile it last.
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Wed 5 Oct - 12:30

9APaula wrote:All the relationships at this age have an end. We us teenagers are not mature enough to maintain a real and serious relationship. Saying that relationship do not end is a very unrealistic point of view. At this age we just have to pass a good time with your partner before things end in my opinion. We should just pass the most time possible (without passing the limit) with that person and love it meanwhile it last.

"Nothing lasts forever/ And we both know hearts can change." 
- November Rain. Guns N' Roses

I completely agree with you, Paula. We haven't developed enough to know how to manage something as difficult as a relationship, we are still getting to know ourselves so we can't simultaneously try to get to know another person besides us. We humans are strange and complicated, a couple of them trying to be together at this inmature age is almost as simple as visiting Saturn everyday. I'm not saying that no one will have their forevermore happy ending with the love of their lives, I'm just reminding that it's difficult finding your one and only in this moment of our lives where we are discovering ourselves and what are we up to. Indeed, many of romantic relationships at this age end very fast, we are not prepared for an everlasting love as we couldn't now how to deal with it. Not all relationships end; however, there are few the ones which stay until posterity. Idea
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mateo.infante Wed 5 Oct - 18:59

I think that at this time of our lifes we think that if someone does not make us a better person we need to finsih this relationship but in the whole life you should not end a relationship unless this person betrayed you.In conclusion you will still feel that something is wrong when you finish a realtionship.

mateo.infante
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanestebanjunco Wed 5 Oct - 19:22

yeah, most of the relationship ends, but the important thing is not to think in how or when that should happen, the important thing is to live the present, enjoy the pearson who you fell in love with and try to afford the problems, because every relationship has problems the challenge is how you manage to pass trhougth them.

Juanestebanjunco
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by EstebanSerranoSu25 Wed 5 Oct - 19:33

Well, in many ocacions relationships have an end, however there are some of this relations that can continue and never end. In the future most likely many people will separate and we won´t talk to much. But here is where we see if all the time you passed with that person has a value

EstebanSerranoSu25
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Wed 5 Oct - 19:36

We are in a stage of our lives in which we want to experiment and have fun; however, there might be a moment when you find your perfect half, the person that you feel will be the love of your life. Obviously everyone says we are still too young to say that we will marry our lover, but if you believe and fight for what you want, you can make the impossible, so no, I don't believe every relationship has an end. cherry
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

All relationships ends ? Empty Do you think that all relationships ends?

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Wed 5 Oct - 20:50

I think that not all relationship ends , it doesn't matter the tiem , if they are happy at every moment , a person said me to me "relationships are not for ever ", and we had been in a relationship more than 2 years.so a relationship need two Pearson must be willing to overcome any situation and willing to tolerate the other Razz
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Wed 5 Oct - 20:56

I think at this age is imposible to determine if our relationship is going to actually last forever since we want to have fun, enjoy ourselves and know as many things as possible. I do believe that if you have found someone you think you can last a long time, you need to worry about the present about taking care of what you have and not think wether you are going to last or not. Razz

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Wed 5 Oct - 22:43

I think that a relationship ends, because if we as humans are not forever, we can`t expect to have something forever, however, love is forever, it never dies, you can love thhe same person since the day you start a relationship until your last day, so I believe love is forever.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Thu 6 Oct - 6:14

Yes, they have to finish at one point, probably because the love is over or because one of the members cheats on the other. In other words there are a lot of causes.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

All relationships ends ? Empty All relationships ends?

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Thu 20 Oct - 10:07

juancamilobustosg wrote:Relationships on teenagers always end because we are at a stage of exploration towards life. It is difficult for us to focus on one person,obviously,in some cases more than in others but we are not likely to be very good at being stable towards relationships. Of course, there are exceptions like the relationship between DanielaCookies and Juan Andrés Cortés lol!

I agree with these ideas because a relationship at this age is very difficult, we have many responsibilities at this age and a good and happy relationship could cost an arm and a leg , I said that because if you want a serious relationship you have to spend time and love;however, doing that is not so easy.Although there are some relationships that success, they need to be tolerant with each other and make happy the other half of the orange.One of the most important things in a relationship is the confidence or trust in each other and when you lose that the relationship began to ends, this is one of the most frequent problems why relationships ends.
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by mateo.infante Thu 20 Oct - 20:31

9APaula wrote:All the relationships at this age have an end. We us teenagers are not mature enough to maintain a real and serious relationship. Saying that relationship do not end is a very unrealistic point of view. At this age we just have to pass a good time with your partner before things end in my opinion. We should just pass the most time possible (without passing the limit) with that person and love it meanwhile it last.
What I have to tell you is that you cannot count your chickens before the eggs have hatched because you cannot say that all relationships end due to the fact that when you start a relationship with someone it does not matter how bad, horrible, awful or disgusting the relationship end, you will always try to fix this problem. When you make a relationship with someone you will receive and give detalis that will make you and he or she a better person.

mateo.infante
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyArias99 Thu 20 Oct - 21:02

At this age it may end or not, everything depend on the envolved people and I think that if there is love, it may be "foerever". Sometimes when one of the two in a relationship doesn´t know what he or she wants, or there is a bad communication and no respect, is more probably to end.
EmilyArias99
EmilyArias99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Sun 23 Oct - 18:07

Relationships end when one or both of the persons involved in the relationship have no trust between each other or have no longer interest of doing anything for that person. relationships can end, someone even end when they are still called a couple. There are relationships that last forever, you just have to look for the right person to relate with.

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Sun 23 Oct - 18:16

I think at this age most of the relationships will end because we aren't persistent enough for being with one person the rest of our lirestaurants, ofcourse there are specific cases were love is really strong and they will never end

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next