Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Netflix Series or Tv Series

+7
Antonia Sanint
SEDelgado
ItzjakPosada16
Santiagoparada
Juanestebanjunco
Pablismo
JuanFelipeDavila
11 posters

Go down

Netflix Series or Tv Series  Empty Netflix Series or Tv Series

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Wed 5 Oct - 9:10

I love seeing Series. You have the option of seeing them in Netflix or in other Tv programs such as HBO or Warner Tv. I prefer seeing them on Tv because it permits you feel the tension of the series and make you wait for the next episode the next day.
Which option you prefer?
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Netflix Series or Tv Series  Empty Re: Netflix Series or Tv Series

Post by Pablismo Wed 5 Oct - 9:25

I rather preffer netflix because of the series they create (like Daredevil or Jessica Jones), plus, it allows you to do a marathon of your favorite series.

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanestebanjunco Wed 5 Oct - 19:05

I think that netflix and the tv series are pretty similar, because most of the series that are presented in tv are on netflix. But in some cases netflix is better, because some movies and series are exclusive from it, but why did I said that in some cases? is because most of the tv series and the movies take like a thausand years to be uploded in Netflix.

Juanestebanjunco
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiagoparada Wed 5 Oct - 19:33

I believe Netflix and TV series are both great. In one hand Netflix allows you to watch many kind of series many of them being exclusive for the users of Netflix, like shadow hunters, and it permits you to watch it however you want, at the time you want and in whatever platform you use smartphone, tablet, smart TV and even gaming consoles. The bad thing about it is the fact that some of the series may not be updated so you can’t watch it all. On the other hand TV series make things more intriguing because you have to be at date to watch your series, and many chapters come first only in TV like the walking dead who streams first on TV that in any other platform making it great and exciting. Both ways to watch series are great so a combination of using both depending on the time could make them great.

Santiagoparada
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by ItzjakPosada16 Wed 5 Oct - 19:58

I dont have a preference between both, for me each has good and bad things. Netflix gives you the opportunity of seeing the complete serie you want at the time that you want in the place you decide. On the other hand, TV series make you wait until the next episode comes out, which is also great because you will enjoy more the new episode.
ItzjakPosada16
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by SEDelgado Wed 5 Oct - 20:02

I think Netflix series definitely are better. First of all they are series On-Demand which makes easier to watch a complete season according to your own schedules, In the other hand; watching a Tv series makes the viewer respect an specific schedule. The variety of themes you can find in Netflix is way bigger than in Tv. Being capable of watching them on smartphones, tablets, and gaming consoles makes the accessibility to Netflix better than to tv.
SEDelgado
SEDelgado
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonia Sanint Wed 5 Oct - 21:23

The advantage of Netflix is in its versality of services. Series can be seen in a mobile phone, a TV or desktop... Athough it offers very few new movies, it has some original series that are not available elsewhere, and also presents hundreds of classic films that normally, you would not be able to rent it, nor get to see them on regular TV.

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Wed 5 Oct - 21:29

I think that series in Netflix haved advanced a lot giving the public better entertainment that TV offers. What makes Netflix so appealing is that many of the series get uploaded completely, meaning that you can binge-watch an entire season without interruptions different from TV that nowadays has more advertisement than it has content.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Wed 5 Oct - 22:28

I think Netflix Sries are way better than Tv series because they are much more varied what i mean by this is that tv series are now almost the same, the same typical main conflict and the same end, but the netflix series are more surprising, we dont know what can heppen, we just knew something will happen, the typical theme will end being no longer a surprise.
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Wed 5 Oct - 22:46

JuanFelipeDavila wrote:I love seeing Series. You have the option of seeing them in Netflix or in other Tv programs such as HBO or Warner Tv. I prefer seeing them on Tv because it permits you feel the tension of the series and make you wait for the next episode the next day.
Which option you prefer?
I think that i prefer Netflix, because sometimes i missed on episode because i what a bunch of homework and i really lose the thread of the program, in Netflix you can watch the episode you want when you want and you also can repeat the episode that you want.
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Thu 6 Oct - 0:06

I agree with Lilian, Netflix is changing the way people watch tv, because Netflix has content for everyone
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down