Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT IS LOVE?

+9
juanfeCISF
lauramoscoso
ItzjakPosada16
JuanFelipeDavila
9ASebasFenixDeLosIngenios
manuela8
juancamilobustosg
Daniela.Monsalve
Pablismo
13 posters

Go down

WHAT IS LOVE? Empty WHAT IS LOVE?

Post by Pablismo Wed 5 Oct - 19:36

Nowadays, the perspective of love has changed, what is your opinion about love? Do you think true love still exsist?

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS LOVE? Empty Re: WHAT IS LOVE?

Post by Daniela.Monsalve Wed 5 Oct - 19:41

In my opinion true love still exists, but we have gotten to a point where we believe that caring and appreciating others is love, and in my perspective, things don´t work that way because "love" is a strong word that gives a whole new meaning to whatever you for a person. In addition, we live in a cruel world where it is most likely that people "love" you for what you have and not for what you are.

Daniela.Monsalve
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Wed 5 Oct - 20:03

As Friederich Nietchze once said: ''Love is the stage where men sees things like they aren't''. That is pretty true, love is the layer of fake positivity we have towards a person or a thing itself. Razz Arrow
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Wed 5 Oct - 20:12

I consider love is one of the most special and magical feelings all human beings possess, and not only love we feel for our lovers, but love we feel towards our family, friends, etc. If every person promoted love, instead of war, world would be a better place. Embarassed I love you
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9ASebasFenixDeLosIngenios Wed 5 Oct - 20:28

If you know the reason why you fell in love for someone you then you are not in love. Love is when you see that special someone and manage to see all your problems and imperfections fade away. Love is when you are incodicional ,fully loyal and never let down someone.
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Wed 5 Oct - 20:32

Love is what impulse you in a given situation to do something for another person. Love is also a feeling that is natural in humans and make you feel fulfilled and good but also make you suffer in some cases.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by ItzjakPosada16 Wed 5 Oct - 20:32

9ASebasFenixDeLosIngenios wrote:If you know the reason why you fell in love for someone you then you are not in love. Love is when you see that special someone and manage to see all your problems and imperfections fade away. Love is when you are incodicional  ,fully loyal and never let down someone.

I agree with you Millan. Love is one of the most sincere, special and essencial feelings in our life. For me love has no age neither gender. You can feel love in so many different ways, for your partner, family, friends and even your pets. Love is a feeling we as humans should promote more than hate and disrespect.
ItzjakPosada16
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Wed 5 Oct - 20:40

Love can be described as simple as choosing someone over yourself.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Wed 5 Oct - 20:46

Pablismo wrote:Nowadays, the perspective of love has changed, what is your opinion about love? Do you think true love still exsist?
For me love should be feeling the same as another person, and i think that love is still existing but while time goes on it can disappear, just because the human being is a sedentary being and it is always going to change everything that surrounds him.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Citarella C Wed 5 Oct - 20:47

I believe we can´t really define the word love, why? simpli because of the fact that it has too many feeling involved. Love is caring for someone more than carnig for yourself, love is to worry for that someone when something happened, love is doing whatever is necesary to make the other person happy, love is the very reason we get up every day and although it hurts sometimes, the magic that the feeling or the many feelings that love produces are still there.

Nicole Citarella C
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pablismo Wed 5 Oct - 20:59

Nicole Citarella C wrote:I believe we can´t really define the word love, why? simpli because of the fact that it has too many feeling involved. Love is caring for someone more than carnig for yourself, love is to worry for that someone when something happened, love is doing whatever is necesary to make the other person happy, love is the very reason we get up every day and although it hurts sometimes, the magic that the feeling or the many feelings that love produces are still there.
I agree with you; love is always mysterious, and the definition for it depends on the lover, and I think that your perspective of love is just brilliant Very Happy .

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Sun 23 Oct - 17:51

Love is anything that draws you a smile with no reason. It can be anything, a person, a thing, some type of food, your dog.. whatever it is, it generates something deep inside you that you cannot explain with nothing else than a smile.

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraCastaneda99 Mon 24 Oct - 1:43

Love is a force of nature. You can invite love, but you cannot dictate how, when, and where love expresses itself. You can choose to surrender to love, or not, but in the end love strikes like lightening, unpredictable and irrefutable.
LauraCastaneda99
LauraCastaneda99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Mon 24 Oct - 2:16

For me love is something that can make you feel alive and can make you feel dead all at once.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraCastaneda99 Mon 24 Oct - 2:17

Many believe that love is a different feeling friendship but they are wrong, friendship is the need to have someone to talk or to keep you company. Then love is the same, is the need to feel the appreciation of someone or simple interest. But that's the magnificence of love, not knowing what is the need you have to be with that person, you can be with her because he has something material that you want, that would be a materialistic love, but it is also the "true" love, which is not defined by the need for the material but by the need to be with that person that makes you feel different, in other words, it is when that person makes you feel good when a smile cure all your ills, and when a kiss means not only passion but also protection, honey. So when you fall in love think it is what you need to be with that person and if you need goes beyond the material then believe me it is a love which you must fight.
LauraCastaneda99
LauraCastaneda99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down