Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How woud you react if your BFF results to be gay/lesbian?

+12
EmilyArias99
juanfeCISF
DanielaACookies9A
lilipaez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
camilacastroi
JuanFelipeDavila
Santiagoparada
Laura Algarra
FelipeDussan
Pablismo
16 posters

Go down

How woud you react if your BFF results to be gay/lesbian? Empty How woud you react if your BFF results to be gay/lesbian?

Post by Pablismo Wed 5 Oct - 20:55

I would try to help him the most, because if he/she has been there for a long time helping me in most of the situations, that would be the exact moment to prove that is really a true frinedship.

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

How woud you react if your BFF results to be gay/lesbian? Empty Re: How woud you react if your BFF results to be gay/lesbian?

Post by FelipeDussan Wed 5 Oct - 21:02

I will support it, and guide him. Help him/ her to talk to his/her parents. I will not judge him. And I will help him getting some dates.
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

How woud you react if your BFF results to be gay/lesbian? Empty Re: How woud you react if your BFF results to be gay/lesbian?

Post by Pablismo Wed 5 Oct - 21:05

FelipeDussan wrote:I will support it, and guide him. Help him/ her to talk to his/her parents. I will not judge him. And I will help him getting some dates.
I think that the most difficult part is talking to the parents, and as you say, the idea for he/she is to know that there will be always someone that will support them.

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Wed 5 Oct - 21:17

I've had many inside issues in what concern to the LGBT community, I wouldn't really like to find a pair of guys or girls making out in the middle of the street, I would feel very uncomfortable and the same with heterosexual couples. Since a beginning my family have tried to teach me specific values guided by the bible and in those 'lessons' they told me that lesbians and gays are not part of our catholic society, they persuade me that they are sinners and I shouldn't hang out with anyone who I think is not heterosexual. Even though I still don't love or agree 100% with this community, I decided that I will have my personal point of view independent of what my family think. In the case one of my best friends is lesbian or gay, I can only support them. I love them no matter what they are but who they are with me, not depending on society's classifications they are the most important persons in the world to me and I wouldn't risk losing them just because of my comfort. If one of them is gay or lesbian, I will try to change my mind and accept them, I won't lose them, I will stay by their side as they do when I'm down, I will still love them no matter their flaws, like they love me independently of all my faults.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiagoparada Wed 5 Oct - 21:18

I would accept my friend just as he/she is. The fact that he could be gay or lesbian would make my friend even more unique. However we are not allowed as society to criticize someone for their likes each person should be accepted just how it is and should have support not only from a friend but from all the society.

Santiagoparada
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Wed 5 Oct - 21:19

I would not see any problem with it because if he or she is my BFF is because I trust in him or her and also he o she has always be there when I need guiding, an adivine or even a scold.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by camilacastroi Wed 5 Oct - 21:21

I would love her/him a bit more and aprove his/her sexuality without any kind of trouble.
camilacastroi
camilacastroi
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Wed 5 Oct - 21:22

I will completelly accept her/him because they need someone they can trust in 100%, and i will help him/her during the proccess of acceptance so that they dont make a mistake

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Wed 5 Oct - 21:43

I will support her but probably I wouldn't invite her again to a pijama party.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Wed 5 Oct - 21:48

Pablismo wrote:I would try to help him the most, because if he/she has been there for a long time helping me in most of the situations, that would be the exact moment to prove that is really a true frinedship.
I think that i would support her, i would talk to her and like say that i respect her likes, and that she can count with me.
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Wed 5 Oct - 22:00

Her or him sexuality does not affects our relationship, so I will support him and help him to pass all difficulties that he face, and stay with her/him.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Wed 5 Oct - 22:05

It would be very impacting but I would accept it, the sexuality of my friend should no affect the relationship. I am not homophobic and with my friend less.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyArias99 Thu 20 Oct - 20:48

Even if is not my BFF, everyone deserves respect and support for things that are so important for life.
EmilyArias99
EmilyArias99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by La Xime Sat 22 Oct - 20:24

Even though my friend is gay or lesbian, that doesn't have to affect our relation. A friend is a friend no matters the sexuality, what actually matters is that he or she can count on me and me on him or her. I will have to accept how she or he is off course I will defend them. Also I will encourage them to not have shame do what they like and be with them in their darkest moments. Is like a normal human, but since the society has make us see them as not normal we see that reaction weird.
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Paula Sun 23 Oct - 9:21

I will support my best friend because the meaning of friendship is to be there for your friend when they need you, not matter if he or she is gay/lesbian. This would not change all the good moments and the friendship, because it is supposed to be something external and you need to accept your friends how they are

Maria Paula
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Sun 23 Oct - 15:55

If my best friend decides to let the cat out of the bag and confess she/he is lesbian/gay I would support her or him over everything, because that is he meaning of frienship, I wouldn't mind if that person is attracted to a different or the same gender, they are people and we must respect that and as their friends it is important we demostrate our support and making them know they will never be alone and that they can trust us everything, because we are their friends and true friends will always be there for each other.
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiamoreno Sun 23 Oct - 16:33

If my BFF is lesbian I would be happy for her , I will never judge her o say something bad about that . I will love her anyway because I don't care what she likes , she will still be the same person.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down