Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traditional school vs virtual school?

+4
Antonia Sanint
Gtortoretto
OpTc Felipe Díaz
CamilaBaez9A
8 posters

Go down

Traditional school vs virtual school? Empty Traditional school vs virtual school?

Post by CamilaBaez9A Wed 5 Oct - 23:40

I want to know which of this would you prefer if you had the opportunity to decide and why Laughing

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Traditional school vs virtual school? Empty Re: Traditional school vs virtual school?

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Thu 6 Oct - 0:14

I will decide a traditional school because you will have the opportunity to live different things that you will not if you study at a virtual school
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Traditional school vs virtual school? Empty Re: Traditional school vs virtual school?

Post by Gtortoretto Thu 20 Oct - 14:45

Decide between both of them put you between to stools sine both of them offer good benefits. Having a virtual school can have advantages such as being able to study wherever you whant or can, but have a huge disadvantage, that is the lack of communication and interaction with other people. I would choose to study in a traditional school that can provide more interaction and help.
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonia Sanint Sun 23 Oct - 17:52

Traditional school is better than virtual school first, because teachers are able to focus on teaching to a whole group or class with a defined structure. Kids in normal schools usually gain a lot of independence managing their own things and relating with other kids without mom supervision.
Besides, traditional schooling provides socialization, characteristic that homeschoolers often dismiss.

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Traditional school is better than virtual school first, because teachers are able to focus on teaching to a whole group or class with a defined structure. Kids in normal schools usually gain a lot of independence managing their own things and relating with other kids without mom supervision.
Besides, traditional schooling provides socialization, characteristic that homeschoolers often dismiss.

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Sun 23 Oct - 17:56

I think traditional school is better because you have many opportunities including academic and social opportunities, you can make friends and hang out with them, you can also have the opportunityto ask to the teacher as many times as needed at school, that is why I prefer traditional school

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Mon 24 Oct - 0:22

Traditional school will always be the best way. Someone which enters to a virtual school is unable to make friendships or socially understand other people.
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Gomez Fri 4 Nov - 22:47

Technology can become our best tool if we know how to take advantage of it. Virtual school is easy to reach and cheaper in many ways. It cuts many expenses such as uniforms, transport, materials among others. However, I believe that there is nothing compared to what implies to be in a traditional school, where you can get face to face with your teachers, be in a different space and share with other people. I think we spent now too much on technology to spend even more now on education, which means to take hours in front of a screen.
Maria Jose Gomez
Maria Jose Gomez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by carlacastro Mon 2 Oct - 23:49

Juan Sebastián Peña 17 wrote:Traditional school will always be the best way. Someone which enters to a virtual school is unable to make friendships or socially understand other people.

I totally agree with you because I consider that interacting with other people is very important and it helps develop social habilites and mental health. Moreover, in traditional schools teachers can help you and explain you everything you need,but a virtual school limits on reading a lesson most of the times.
carlacastro
carlacastro
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down