Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we consider the Kardashian family a succesful one?

+5
ItzjakPosada16
lauramoscoso
Megan Reátiga
Laura Algarra
juancamilobustosg
9 posters

Go down

Can we consider the Kardashian family a succesful one? Empty Can we consider the Kardashian family a succesful one?

Post by juancamilobustosg Fri 14 Oct - 17:57

Comment below
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Can we consider the Kardashian family a succesful one? Empty Re: Can we consider the Kardashian family a succesful one?

Post by Laura Algarra Sat 15 Oct - 20:41

Following the dictionary's definition of "success", we may consider the Kardashian's as a very successful family, almost the totality of their members are very well known worldwide mostly because of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" reality show. Obviously that family is successful; however, I don't think they deserve that succes, at least, by the way the gain it needs how they are maintaining it.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Can we consider the Kardashian family a succesful one? Empty Re: Can we consider the Kardashian family a succesful one?

Post by Megan Reátiga Thu 20 Oct - 11:15

Well, they are succesfull, but that doesn't mean that they are Some kind of role models. They are not even talented!!!
Megan Reátiga
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Sun 23 Oct - 11:23

Well, regarding money and fame of course they are successful; however, most of them are not really talented, I think the only one who actually has a career is Kendall Jenner since she models for the most luxurious and expensive brands of the world like Chanel, Victoria Secret, among others. So it mostly depends on how you see it.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by ItzjakPosada16 Sun 23 Oct - 12:28

Off course they are a successful family, can't you see how healthy they are? Obviously is two different things being successful and deserve it, in my opinion that "reality show" if you can call it that way, is just a excuse for them to show how their lives are, so in that way they can gain all the attention they have now, and off course, like another person with power and money, they want more. Wink
ItzjakPosada16
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela.Monsalve Sun 23 Oct - 14:09

They are a successful family, most of their family members, are really wealthy, famous and the fashion and enterntainment industry focuses on them, because they are memorable thanks to the fact that they are controversial and are able to catch people´s attention easily and that has beacome another reason why they have been able to get into the buisness world. Maybe the way they get their money is not admirable but that doesn´t mean that they have not succeeded.

Daniela.Monsalve
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiamoreno Sun 23 Oct - 16:14

Maybe they are successful but i think their way of getting money and the attention os everyone is somethings really mediocre , they don't make important things for the world.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Sun 23 Oct - 21:03

lauramoscoso wrote:Well, regarding money and fame of course they are successful; however, most of them are not really talented, I think the only one who actually has a career is Kendall Jenner since she models for the most luxurious and expensive brands of the world like Chanel, Victoria Secret, among others. So it mostly depends on how you see it.
I agree with you Laura, but I think that Kylie Jenner, with her makeup line, and Khloé Kardashian, with her clothes line, can also classify. Each of the members of this family, have their own way of being talented and being successful. sunny
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Gomez Sun 23 Oct - 22:15

For me they are simply famous for their epic scandals. They are just a big family who love making every aspect of their private life public, and this shows drama, that is what people like the most, while there is actually no real conflict nor important matters. Having so much money to make their lives public? They might have famous brands and other stuff but for me all that is simply ruined by their own presentation and the program itself. Clearly they just like to show off and pretend they are famous. Besides, they don't even show a spark of decency, with all those public calumnies, I don't think so.
Maria Jose Gomez
Maria Jose Gomez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down