Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Colombia the best country to live in?

+2
Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
LauraVergara26
6 posters

Go down

Is Colombia the best country to live in? Empty Is Colombia the best country to live in?

Post by LauraVergara26 Sun 23 Oct - 18:58

We all know that Colombia is a beautiful country, full of biodiversity, multiethnic, and amazing culture with many kind of music and beautiful people, but it is the best country to live in taking into account its economy, its politicians decisions and its system in general? Or would you rather live in a different country which give you better conditions?
LauraVergara26
LauraVergara26
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Is Colombia the best country to live in? Empty Re: Is Colombia the best country to live in?

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Sun 23 Oct - 19:00

Even though colombia has many factors which make the country unique I will definetely live in other country when I grow up, not only because of politic issues but the insecurity and many other elements

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Is Colombia the best country to live in? Empty Re: Is Colombia the best country to live in?

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Sun 23 Oct - 23:17

Colombia is not up to part with other countries like USA, Finland, Norway, etc. We are still very undeveloped compared to these countries; moreover, most people of Colombia lives in poor conditions.
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Sun 23 Oct - 23:17

Colombia is not up to part with other countries like USA, Finland, Norway, etc. We are still very undeveloped compared to these countries; moreover, most people of Colombia lives in poor conditions.
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Gomez Tue 25 Oct - 19:42

I think Colombia is an awesome place to live for a bunch of reasons. First of all, Colombia has all types of weather. First you are in the city, then in a county, and in few hours in middle of the jungle or next to the beach. Colombia's main cities are world centers, such as Bogotá; They have a lot of commerce, large industries, technology services, job opportunities and advanced building structures. Besides, Colombia isn't that expensive, while other important and big cities cost an arm and a leg, such as London. Universities in Colombia are very wide, and the most recognized ones provide broad careers to get opportunities in the country and in the exterior.
Maria Jose Gomez
Maria Jose Gomez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laverde1 Sat 30 Sep - 12:18

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil wrote:Even though colombia has many factors which make the country unique I will definetely live in other country when I grow up, not only because of politic issues but the insecurity and many other elements

I totally agree with Maria Jose. Colombia has many insecurity problems that don't allow their citizens to live peacefully. We are always thinking how to hide our cellphone, our earings or our necklaces so that we don't get robbed. In other countries, you can go out without being afraid of being killed at any moment. I hope one day these problems improve Surprised

Laverde1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Is Colombia the best country to live in? Empty Colombia is a very good country, but not the best

Post by Daniel Cabarique Sun 1 Oct - 22:32

LauraVergara26 wrote:We all know that Colombia is a beautiful country, full of biodiversity, multiethnic, and amazing culture with many kind of music and beautiful people, but it is the best country to live in taking into account its economy, its politicians decisions and its system in general? Or would you rather live in a different country which give you better conditions?
Colombia has the best food, people and biodiversity, but living in the city is totally diferent. First you have to know that the life in the big cities is really expensive, well having a well paid job is really dificoult, and as a consequence having good life style ( good security, health, transport) is very dificoult, and even though the goberment can do something, the corruption stops this little progress the society can have.
Daniel Cabarique
Daniel Cabarique
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down