Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the characteristics of the perfect girl or boy for you?

+3
OpTc Felipe Díaz
manuela8
LauraVergara26
7 posters

Go down

What are the characteristics of the perfect girl or boy for you?  Empty What are the characteristics of the perfect girl or boy for you?

Post by LauraVergara26 Sun 23 Oct - 19:01

I think that my perfect boy should care about me, should be responsible with his actions and decisions, and also he should be mature enough. He should be charismatic and love me with all his heart, he should take into account how he looks and finally to be respectful, now tell me how should be the perfect couple for you? queen
LauraVergara26
LauraVergara26
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

What are the characteristics of the perfect girl or boy for you?  Empty Re: What are the characteristics of the perfect girl or boy for you?

Post by manuela8 Sun 23 Oct - 19:39

My perfect boy has to be really tall, his eyes must be light brown, his hair brown. Also, he must be really white, almost like milk, he must be silly almost always. He should be capable to change for me, and dedicate songs of Drake. He must be younger than me and look like a baby Razz He must be chubby and treat me like a princess. Finally, his name should be Santiago and his last name Diaz del Castillo pig I love you
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

What are the characteristics of the perfect girl or boy for you?  Empty Re: What are the characteristics of the perfect girl or boy for you?

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Sun 23 Oct - 19:46

My perfect girl for me should have dark hair, brown eyes, a fantastic eyebrows and not very tall, a girl that understands me that is in every moment and love me very much, that the problems does not demotivates her and very intelligent.
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by camilacastroi Sun 23 Oct - 20:14

There's not a perfect boy but a perfect love, for me... What's really important is that he should understand me as I understand him, he should love me the same I would do and the most important, he should trust me as far as I can trust him; that's real love.
camilacastroi
camilacastroi
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by analuciaa11 Sun 23 Oct - 20:53

My perfect boy should be the one who is always there for me, who takes care and worries about me. He should understand me as much as I understand him and he should never lie. He has to sing to me and dedicate me beautiful songs. Finally, he should be taller than me, with black hair and black eyes I love you
analuciaa11
analuciaa11
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by FelipeDussan Sun 23 Oct - 22:04

My perfect girl is a blessing in disguise, she has a tender heart, a vibrating energy in her soul, an endless happiness, envision sunshine, real color in her spirit and mind. With a radiant smile carved on her delicate and angelic face, so beautiful I can tell her every day about her beauty and never get bored, smelling as the healthiest flowers, and look just as good and relaxing as watching to a sunset. That kind of face you see, and it makes you think everything is going to be alright. A combination between elegance and madness, a woman with great virtues. A woman who gives me her eyes.
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Sun 23 Oct - 22:13

I don`t belive in perfection, but the imperfections of the person you love will make them perfect for you. My "perfect-imperfect" boy has to be himself everytime, and never pretend to show what he don`t is, has to be funny and make me smile all the time, like juanchi, has to be a person who I can talk with about whatever come in our minds, a person with whom I can spend all the time, has to be orange jaja(haha), and many other characteristics.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down