Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does it mean to be successful in life?

+39
Cristian Gonzalez 9D
Juan Pablo Perez
Daniela.Monsalve
Juanestebanjunco
lauramoscoso
La Xime
valentinaguzman8
SebasGuzman98
Federico Luna
SaritaVelezAc99
gabriela.mejia
juanitamendez27
Juandavid10
delgadossdvsf
Yamito
Santiescobar11227
carloshernandez
Cesarburgos19
MarianaSantafé
felipepedroza26
CamilaCastellanos
marianatorresp
lauratusso
Santiago_Garcia
laurabenavides
isabellajativa
jorgerey
mariasaavedra
Gigigravier
JoseRey99
MafeBocanegra18
Manuelacastrillon
mariapaula
gabrielaaguirre1
Vale Gómez
NicolasBetancourt
Yizuztowers
michi_pantin
Admin
43 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What does it mean to be successful in life? - Page 4 Empty Re: What does it mean to be successful in life?

Post by Marianamonroy00 Sun 23 Oct - 22:48

Yizuztowers wrote:Succes is not related to happiness necessarily. It is related to goals. If your goal is to be happy well. But others goals could be only money or power.
I can't agree with you as you don't see happiness as requirement of succes , but well if for you succeed on earning massive amount of economical resources but don't feel happy with yourself then you are not succeeding in life.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What does it mean to be successful in life? - Page 4 Empty Re: What does it mean to be successful in life?

Post by lilipaez Sun 23 Oct - 23:52

Being successful means the achievement of desired visions and planned goals. Furthermore, success can be a certain social status that describes a prosperous person that could also have gained fame for its favorable outcome. Media and society let us often conclude that living a successful life means to be extraordinarily wealthy and have a lot of tangibles. But the meaning of success is to live a happy life and to make this world a better place for everyone.
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Sun 23 Oct - 23:53

Successful means to do your best in every aspect of life you face. Success means to make your work to contribute positively to the society and successful means to make everything for us to feel happy.
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraCastaneda99 Mon 24 Oct - 0:51

We are surrounded by a materialistic culture and get to experience first-hand the kind of “happiness” it brings when we obtain a specific title or object, but I think it is impossible to define it, except for yourself. For me, it means being happy with what I have, but still trying to make things better for myself, my loved ones, and the world in general. Having good health, and sufficient material goods and mental stimulation Smile
LauraCastaneda99
LauraCastaneda99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4