Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which are the best especies for having as pets?

4 posters

Go down

Which are the best especies for having as pets? Empty Which are the best especies for having as pets?

Post by Nicolás salcedo Tue 19 Sep - 22:42

Which animal is the best for having as a pet:a cat ,a rabbit ,a dog a fish ect.
Nicolás salcedo
Nicolás salcedo
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Which are the best especies for having as pets? Empty My Advice

Post by Santiago Guzmán Thu 21 Sep - 9:34

Nicolás salcedo wrote:Which animal is the best for having as a pet:a cat ,a rabbit ,a dog a fish ect.
I have always said that a dog is the best pet you could have, it is the man's best friend. If you know how to train it and domesticate it, you will have a nice pet for sure. In the other hand, if you are looking for an inoffensive pet, the best option would be the fish, but you wouldn't interact so much with it.
I hope mi advice helped you, but remember it depends more on your taste. Very Happy

Santiago Guzmán
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Which are the best especies for having as pets? Empty Re: Which are the best especies for having as pets?

Post by Juan Castro Mon 2 Oct - 18:06

Nicolás salcedo wrote:Which animal is the best for having as a pet:a cat ,a rabbit ,a dog a fish ect.

I think the best pet you have it’s based on what you are looking for if you are looking for a pet to interact with I think a dog or a cat are a great option but only to have it due to you like seeing how beautiful and unique it is you can buy a type of fish, all depends in what are you looking for.

Juan Castro
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Which are the best especies for having as pets? Empty Re: Which are the best especies for having as pets?

Post by Juan Sebastián Talero Mon 2 Oct - 18:13

The best pet you can have at home is the dog, it will always be loyal to you and depend on the training you give him would be agradable its company or not, Cats can also be the ohter option, however cats not always are loya and leave most of the times.

Juan Sebastián Talero
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down