Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does family communication affect your school performance?

5 posters

Go down

Does family communication affect your school performance? Empty Does family communication affect your school performance?

Post by Santy014 Thu 21 Sep - 13:37

As you may see, different students have a different school academic performance, and most of the people blame how family behaves to these acts committed by children, I would like to know if you agree with this and if you've had any experience with this problematic.
Santy014
Santy014
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Does family communication affect your school performance? Empty Re: Does family communication affect your school performance?

Post by Daniel Novoa Mon 2 Oct - 19:54

I agree with you Santy, family communication is very important for students because it affects in different ways in their academic performance. If they have any problems in a specific subject their family can support and help the student; they also can find the way to progress like a family and not by the student itself.

Daniel Novoa
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Does family communication affect your school performance? Empty Re: Does family communication affect your school performance?

Post by Juan_David_Mejia(elpikus) Mon 2 Oct - 20:11

salu2, as you may know santy, if the kid has a good communication with his parents that doesnt assure his good academic performance, but it could be an important fact for it, i wish this information was helpfull:) Smile

Juan_David_Mejia(elpikus)
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuelapardotaubert Tue 3 Oct - 9:39

Yes, maybe in the way of how the kid goes to school p, in which mood, and that affect everything in its school life.
Manuelapardotaubert
Manuelapardotaubert
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by NataliaDuarte Wed 25 Oct - 11:24

Santy014 wrote:As you may see, different students have a different school academic performance, and most of the people blame how family behaves to these acts committed by children, I would like to know if you agree with this and if you've had any experience with this problematic.
I totally agree in this idea, due to the fact that the attitude of the children totally changes when there’s a problem in home.

NataliaDuarte
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down