Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What type or movie genre do you prefer?

+2
Mariagarcia
NataliaDuarte
6 posters

Go down

What type or movie genre do you prefer? Empty What type or movie genre do you prefer?

Post by NataliaDuarte Sun 1 Oct - 9:58

There are many existent movie genres such as; comedy, drama, animated series, fantasy, horror, police procedural, among others. Which one is your favorite?

NataliaDuarte
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

What type or movie genre do you prefer? Empty Re: What type or movie genre do you prefer?

Post by Mariagarcia Mon 2 Oct - 16:56

My favorite  type of movie is action a little bit mixed with comedy since I can't get the thrill of an amazing fighting scene and laugh at hilarius jokes

Mariagarcia
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

What type or movie genre do you prefer? Empty Re: What type or movie genre do you prefer?

Post by mariajosechacon Mon 2 Oct - 17:43

I love comedy movies

mariajosechacon
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by mafelandeira Tue 3 Oct - 9:25

NataliaDuarte wrote:There are many existent movie genres such as; comedy, drama, animated series, fantasy, horror, police procedural, among others. Which one is your favorite?

My favorite gender for movies are suspense or scary movies. This movies give us a lot to think and could give you a nice time with your friends and family. Also their topics are more elaborated and actors are best than in other movies.

mafelandeira
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulagabriel Tue 3 Oct - 9:57

I like watching the most two types of movies comedy and terror , because I like the extreme feeling that produce those type of movies.

Paulagabriel
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

What type or movie genre do you prefer? Empty Adventure, science fiction and mistery

Post by Daniel Cabarique Wed 25 Oct - 11:30

NataliaDuarte wrote:There are many existent movie genres such as; comedy, drama, animated series, fantasy, horror, police procedural, among others. Which one is your favorite?
I like the most the movies of science fiction that are futurist but realistic, like Cristopher Nolan movies, inception and interstellar are my favorites movies because they use the science fiction in a realistic way, which makes the audience imagine how the future can be without exaggerating or going to a fantasy world.
Daniel Cabarique
Daniel Cabarique
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down