Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was the Bible really created by God?

5 posters

Go down

Was the Bible really created by God? Empty Was the Bible really created by God?

Post by Santy014 Mon 2 Oct - 9:31

According to statements based on logic and scientific theories, God’s actions are not real; Consequently, all the writings from the Bible are not real. The point is: Who created the Bible and for whom was it created?
Santy014
Santy014
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Was the Bible really created by God? Empty My opinion

Post by AndrésBritton69 Mon 2 Oct - 14:31

Santy014 wrote:According to statements based on logic and scientific theories, God’s actions are not real; Consequently, all the writings from the Bible are not real. The point is: Who created the Bible and for whom was it created?
The bible santy was written by an anonymous person, since thats the way how the blible got to us, not by god. Thats why I only consider the bible a book.
AndrésBritton69
AndrésBritton69
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Was the Bible really created by God? Empty Re: Was the Bible really created by God?

Post by JuanFe.gto Mon 2 Oct - 17:32

Santy014 wrote:According to statements based on logic and scientific theories, God’s actions are not real; Consequently, all the writings from the Bible are not real. The point is: Who created the Bible and for whom was it created?
Dear santy, be wise when stating these prepositions because you aren't considering that the Bible was truly written by humans, however it depends on each individual's believe if this people where guided by God or if it was simple imagination. Anyways, it us considered a religious book that many people read for guidance or fir simple knowledge. cheers
JuanFe.gto
JuanFe.gto
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Was the Bible really created by God? Empty Re: Was the Bible really created by God?

Post by JuanMMoya Mon 2 Oct - 18:31

I believe the bible was a misinterpretation of a bigger thing than just the literal writings. It would be disturbing if all of the bibles passages were to be taken literally

JuanMMoya
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFe.gto Mon 2 Oct - 18:50

JuanMMoya wrote:I believe the bible was a misinterpretation of a bigger thing than just the literal writings. It would be disturbing if all of the bibles passages were to be taken literally
Anyways various passages talk about truly interesting things that show a lot of important values bounce
JuanFe.gto
JuanFe.gto
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanMMoya Mon 2 Oct - 18:54

JuanFe.gto wrote:
JuanMMoya wrote:I believe the bible was a misinterpretation of a bigger thing than just the literal writings. It would be disturbing if all of the bibles passages were to be taken literally
Anyways various passages talk about truly interesting things that show a lot of important values bounce

Yes but not all of them take into account the first letter of st paul to the corinthians, in which there is a very misoginist posture being portrayed by saint paul. Not all the bible should be taken literally.

JuanMMoya
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Novoa Mon 2 Oct - 19:45

I agree with you Juan Martin, the bible is one of the most important books in the history of mankind, and like the great works of fiction, present their problems of continuity. Whether you are Christian, Jewish, Muslim or Buddhist, it is impossible not to recognize some of the main contradictions that appear in this sacred text, on all the sections that serve as a guide to guide the good customs. We can not know exactly who wrote and what the exact purpose was; this debate is very closely related to believing in God and that is a matter of faith.

Daniel Novoa
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down