Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullfighting

4 posters

Go down

Bullfighting  Empty Bullfighting

Post by SamuelFrench Mon 2 Oct - 19:24

Bullfighting is one of the most bloody and cruel sports, and still it is so popular. I can’t understand how people find killing a bull entertaining, but that is my personal opinion; Most importantly, should bullfighting be legalized and considered as a legal sport?
SamuelFrench
SamuelFrench
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Bullfighting  Empty Re: Bullfighting

Post by Daniel Silva Mon 2 Oct - 21:36

SamuelFrench wrote:Bullfighting is one of the most bloody and cruel sports, and still it is so popular. I can’t understand how people find killing a bull entertaining, but that is my personal opinion; Most importantly, should bullfighting be legalized and considered as a legal sport?
Hello Samuel, bullfighting shouldn't be legal in any country because animals feel, as humans do so they don't deserve no punishment like that one. It isn't an art because it's like if we were amused by gladiators with blood. That is not a good way to see things.

Daniel Silva
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by AndresMolina Mon 2 Oct - 22:17

SamuelFrench wrote:Bullfighting is one of the most bloody and cruel sports, and still it is so popular. I can’t understand how people find killing a bull entertaining, but that is my personal opinion; Most importantly, should bullfighting be legalized and considered as a legal sport?
Bullfighting is a culture that have been alive for several decades, it was created in Spain, it was seen as an act of braveness and domination towards tuff animals as the bulls; however, nowadays the animals abuse have been taken more seriously for several international organizations, reasons for we should break this culture since its initial meaning have change, for being the twenty-one century is a time were animals abuse is considered as crime in many countries, and killing bulls is not an act of braveness as before, is an abuse that should stop being legal in American culture and all around the world.

AndresMolina
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurash.perez Tue 3 Oct - 5:41

bullfighting has been part of many nation´s historical culture, and as many like to call it, evolution exists, the human barin is capable of recognizing when somethings is wrong or when a better way of something may have poped up, enetretaining , is in this case the serios quuestion, and now in the twenty-first century, where humans have a billion ways of enetretaining thenselves, why should them find it in making other living species suffer?
Laurash.perez
Laurash.perez
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down