Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is sex the real proof of love?

4 posters

Go down

Is sex the real proof of love? Empty Is sex the real proof of love?

Post by valeria.tovar.h Mon 2 Oct - 22:00

Some people belief that the way of demonstrating love is by having sex. But sex could be only something that’s makes part of love or maybe it means love.
valeria.tovar.h
valeria.tovar.h
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Is sex the real proof of love? Empty Re: Is sex the real proof of love?

Post by Mariapauladavila19 Mon 2 Oct - 22:49

I believe that sex isnt necesary a proof of love, many people have relationships in which they can feel love with small details such as simple words or actions, that are meaninfull without going further. However, it depends on the culture and the ideology that couples follow. at the end of the day it's their desition to do it or not.

Mariapauladavila19
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by esstebanser123 Tue 3 Oct - 9:59

When a friend of you have ended a relation is because love has finished, if by any chance you fall in love with that ex relatio, there is and shouldn't be any problem with being with that person, if the relation ended in good terms, but if it ended in bad terms, it Better to live it like that since it's not worth it to lose a friend over a relation.

esstebanser123
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulagabriel Tue 3 Oct - 11:23

I think sex is not necessary to show love, you can show it by a kiss or a hug, I know that people like to express that love in sex, but that doesn't mean is necessary

Paulagabriel
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down