Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a friend?

+55
lilipaez
sara_24
Daniel Melo
Antonia Sanint
9BJuanitaGutierrez
lauramoscoso
mafe gonzalez
camilacastroi
JuanFelipeDavila
Santiagoparada
mateo.infante
La Xime
Laura Algarra
Marianamonroy00
juanfeCISF
Cristian Gonzalez 9D
Alejandro Salamanca
Daniela Roldán
Megan Reátiga
Juan Camilo Pinzon
EmilyArias99
juansegura1999
michi_pantin
JoseRey99
juanesteban00
Juanaolave
Federico Luna
manuel11
gabrielaaguirre1
valentinaguzman8
Yamito
Gigigravier
Vale Gómez
Manuelacastrillon
Cesarburgos19
gabriela.mejia
Angélica
juanitamendez27
Yizuztowers
delgadossdvsf
Leila Nabulsi
valentinacoba
MarianaSantafé
felipepedroza26
jorgerey
carloshernandez
NicoManrique
marianatorresp
lauragomez
lauratusso
isabellajativa
ramirosimon1989
Santiago_Garcia
laurabenavides
Admin
59 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is a friend? Empty What is a friend?

Post by Admin Wed 15 Apr - 8:05

What do you want most in a friend — someone who is intelligent, or someone who has a sense of humor, or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is most important to you? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What is a friend? Empty Re: What is a friend?

Post by laurabenavides Wed 15 Apr - 8:09

A friend without any doubt is someone who is always going to give you support and is there for you; and, will also make you known whenever you did something wrong. They will be in the good and bad moments

laurabenavides
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_Garcia Wed 15 Apr - 8:13

For me a friend is someone funny, someone who you can trust on, or that can help you solve a problem. Also a friend is someone that can help you with something you can't carry on or that you wouldn't be caught dead because you are afraid to do it.

"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."

Muhammad Ali

Last edited by Santiago_Garcia on Wed 15 Apr - 8:14; edited 1 time in total
Santiago_Garcia
Santiago_Garcia
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by ramirosimon1989 Wed 15 Apr - 8:14

For me friend is someone who dont matters how is physiclal, the aspect that define a real friend is that he is going to be with you when you are happy and when you are bad, when you hace problems. Its seems to be like a piece of cake but thats not true. In you life your going to find people that call you friend, but many are going to be hypocrite, or only like you by interest.

ramirosimon1989
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by isabellajativa Wed 15 Apr - 8:16

A friend is a person with a heart of gold someone you can trust and who won’t judge you; however,,in my opinion friends do not exist at all because a "friendship " for me means to have close people that can make mistakes  like judge  you when you realize something is bad.

Last edited by isabellajativa on Wed 15 Apr - 8:31; edited 1 time in total

isabellajativa
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by lauratusso Wed 15 Apr - 8:18

A friend is a person who you can count on, is a person who can show you the best of both worlds when you are in trouble or even though when you think life don't have any sense. Is a person that is with you when life gives you obstacles.

lauratusso
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr - 8:21

In My opinion it does not matter if a friend is intelligent, has sense of humor or is  reliable; insted, is someone who back you up in all the situations. A good friend is a person who is always at your side and he want always the better for you; moreover, he loves you and café about you. Friends are the family you choose.

Back to top Go down

Post by lauragomez Wed 15 Apr - 8:24

A friend is that person who is there for you no matter what, in the good days and in the bad ones. He or she is the one who you can count on everyday because you know he or she would never let you down and the one that tells you that every cloud has a silver lining.

lauragomez
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by marianatorresp Wed 15 Apr - 8:27

A friend is someone who will always stand by your side, for me the most important characteristic is reliability, because everyone need someone to trust. A friend will always support you and help you make the right choices. Friendship is a blessing in disguise, because it is something great that we don't recognize at first.

marianatorresp
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoManrique Wed 15 Apr - 8:29

Santiago_Garcia wrote:For me a friend is someone funny, someone who you can trust on, or that can help you solve a problem. Also a friend is someone that can help you with something you can't carry on or that you wouldn't be caught dead because you are afraid to do it.

"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."

Muhammad Ali

I agree, because a friend is a person who will always be by your side in the moments that you need, in moments that you have problems, he or she will be there for you.

NicoManrique
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by carloshernandez Wed 15 Apr - 8:32

For me a friend is a person that is with you regardless the things that happen he always would be with you, also is a person wich you can trust all the thinks of your personal life.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr - 8:32

A friend is someone who is loyal, trustworthy and supportive, perhaps he/she hasn't your same sense of humor, music taste, physical appareance or religion, but the true escence of a friend is to be your unconditional support, make you see that in every cloud there is a silver lining,share lifetime memories, have new experiences and someone who isn't glad to see your back. Friends are said to be your family and frankly they are even more than that. Although you don't have any biologic relation to them, you have this unbreakable bond.
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.”- C.S Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post by jorgerey Wed 15 Apr - 8:35

For me, a friend is someone that cares about you, that knows how to spend good times, and also how to help you overcome unpleasant situations. Friends show you when you make a mistake, and instead of judging you, they will support you no matter what. a true friend is someone who is worth everything, because you know he or she will be by your side always; therefore, wen a conflict or problem affect your relationship, this person will not just cry over spilt milk, they will fight for you and together you can overcome anything. A true friend is forever, and without condition.

jorgerey
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by felipepedroza26 Wed 15 Apr - 11:34

I think that a real friend is the one that do not let you throw the towel when something goes wrong;however, in this case I believe that a friend is the one that make you laugh.
felipepedroza26
felipepedroza26
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by MarianaSantafé Wed 15 Apr - 11:35

My personal opinion is that a friend is a person that you can trust. When you have an issue that involves something bad for you that friend is in charge to help you get through your problems. When you have to tell he or she something, respectively they can hear you and help you out. Although some friends have been there with you for years, it yakes two to tango; so, if you trust the person, this person has to trust you, otherwise the friendship won't last.

MarianaSantafé
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr - 11:40

For me a friend must be a person whom is allied in a struggle or Conflict, and not only at favorable situations. In addition, we must take into account a friend is the one that helps you and not distract you;if, by life chance you find a friend who has a golden heart, don't let him go.
As final contribution I would like to know: what makes you a true friend?

Back to top Go down

Post by valentinacoba Wed 15 Apr - 12:03

A friend for me is a person you can trust, some one who will never give you the back, someone that have a heart of gold to always help you and listen to you. For me is very important that a friend is someone reliable who you can trust

valentinacoba
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Nabulsi Wed 15 Apr - 14:45

A friend is a person that supports you, helps you, it's with you no matter what happen and makes you happy in the best and worst times.

Last edited by Leila Nabulsi11 on Wed 15 Apr - 15:06; edited 1 time in total

Leila Nabulsi

Back to top Go down

Post by delgadossdvsf Wed 15 Apr - 14:55

A friend is someone who gives you his support in bad and good moments. Somebody that really knows you and in which you can Fully trust.

delgadossdvsf
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Yizuztowers Wed 15 Apr - 14:55

I believe this topic is a hot potato. In my opinion a friend is someone that makes you pursue your dreams, makes you happy, and is unconditional. A friend makes you develop.

Yizuztowers
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr - 15:02

A friend is a person who will always be there for you, no matter what. Is. Person you can trust on and is someone that helps you when you need it. Many people say friends are the ones you had spend the most time of you're lfe but that is wrong because true friends aren't those who you spend more time with them, are the ones you can trust on and know they won't jude you but they will always tell the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by juanitamendez27 Wed 15 Apr - 17:48

In my opinion a friend is the person who will accept me, even though he knows all my mistakes. The one who stays in the worst moments. Able to help me, support me, give me advices, make laugh and make me feel comfortable.

juanitamendez27
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélica Wed 15 Apr - 19:53

My view about this topic is that a friend is someone that you can call them like a sister or like a brother, and someone the will be always by your side. It doesn't matters if he/she do not have sense of humor or isn't intelligent etc because it does not define them if they are a great friend or not. A friend will always back you up.

Angélica
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by carloshernandez Wed 15 Apr - 21:28

A friend is that people that you can trust, also is the person that is with you no matter what happens, is that person also trust in you, also is that person that don't let you alone in bad moments.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by gabriela.mejia Wed 15 Apr - 21:30

I believe all three characteristics are important according to "what I want the most in a friend." Sometimes I need someone intelligent to help me, or to give me good advice. Someone who is able to give me an objective view of the situation I am going through. Some others, I just need someone who I can laugh with. "The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed." (Bennett Cerf) And some others, I need someone who will be able of listening to my problems, and support me no matter what. Giving a greater importance to one specific characteristic is indeed, impossible for me.

gabriela.mejia
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next