Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we know who is really our friend and who is not?

5 posters

Go down

Do we know who is really our friend and who is not? Empty Do we know who is really our friend and who is not?

Post by Valeconstain Wed 5 Oct - 13:24

Do we have in mind who is really there for us and who is not? How can we find out? Can we trust anyone?
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Do we know who is really our friend and who is not? Empty Re: Do we know who is really our friend and who is not?

Post by Laura Algarra Wed 5 Oct - 16:41

Obviously we can trust, we need to trust on someone otherwise we would be saturated with an excessive amount of emotional issues and confused feelings; however, trusting on someone, whoever that person is, will always be a difficult election, nowadays there are not many trustworthy people than years ago. The conditions and our whole context has been changing the way of acting of almost everyone. There's no formula which helps us to find out who is and who is not our friend, analyzing our friends in order to find out who is truly worth keeping close and who isn't would be a waste of time. We might think of someone as a real friend and the other day that person may change and leave us in company of delusion, fake appearances and frustrated expectations. We can't know how have real good intentions, who is our friend, we might suspect whether a person is or not ours but we will never be 100% sure. We just can hope that the one in whom we trust don't let us down, that's it.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Do we know who is really our friend and who is not? Empty Re: Do we know who is really our friend and who is not?

Post by FelipeDussan Wed 5 Oct - 17:39

As I previously stated before, in life you don't have friends, or I believe that friends are just moments, the people who you really know are loyal are family. In my case, some of my friends(moments), became family, and they are now people in which I really trust. Also in my case my sentimental partner became my family, and nowadays she is family, just as my mother or my sister. And you know which people are your family and which aren't, it's just a feeling you feel inside of you. And in my case I said, I don't have friends, I have family.
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Reátiga Wed 5 Oct - 17:56

A friend is the one who knows everything about you and still remains on your side. But somehow, trusting in someone is like giving him or she a weapon to destroy you. Fortunately, true friends stab you in the front.
No one is going to live your life for you, so that means that you shoukdn't rely on anyone, because that is a very dumb thing to do.
"A friend is nothing but a known enemy"-Kurt Cobain.
Megan Reátiga
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Sun 23 Oct - 17:33

A friend is someone who is always there for you in whatever situation. Sometimes we call friends people that we think are our friends but really aren't. A friend will always pull you up rather than bringing you down with him. A friend will always give you a hand even if he lacks of one.

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down