Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty or Brains?

+3
JoseRey99
manuel11
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Beauty or Brains? Empty Beauty or Brains?

Post by Admin Wed 13 May - 18:16

What give you a more prosperous future? Beauty or brains? What opens more doors? What about luck?

ANSWERS WITHOUT JUSTIFICATIONS OR WITH ONLY ONE SENTENCE WILL BE DELETED
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Beauty or Brains? Empty Re: Beauty or Brains?

Post by manuel11 Wed 13 May - 20:29

A prosperous future involves work and satisfaction with your life; therefore, works needs to apply the knowledge something that may need the use of a brain. Beauty is just a lucky characteristic that can easily disappear but knowledge will be always with you.

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by JoseRey99 Thu 14 May - 9:20

I think that one thing without the other one is stupid, is true that people may have a basic or a normal state of intellectuality but when you see a person you can't see if she/he is intelligent or not. That's why beauty is the first step humans look for and intelligent also but not in a big manner.

JoseRey99
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by mariasaavedra Sun 17 May - 14:30

JoseRey99 wrote:I think that one thing without the other one is stupid, is true that people may have a basic or a normal state of intellectuality but when you see a person you can't see if she/he is intelligent or not. That's why beauty is the first step humans look for and intelligent also but not in a big manner.
I agree with you, but I also think that you have to meet the person firstly and then judge, beauty is something that attracts the majority of people, but the brain is the best attribute someone could have, it open doors, and this person could get away.

mariasaavedra
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by gabrielaaguirre1 Mon 18 May - 16:30

For human beings, both parties are important in some way. Perhaps more one than the other. But in terms of the future, I believe that your intellectual abilities will open you more opportunities. What do you can do with a pretty face if you do not know what to do with it?

gabrielaaguirre1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Thu 6 Oct - 6:49

Both of them are very important. People normally express that intelligence is the only important thing, but probably they are not being too honest. Everyone cares about beauty even if they don't accept it.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Thu 6 Oct - 6:50

Both of them are very important. People normally express that intelligence is the only important thing, but probably they are not being too honest. Everyone cares about beauty even if they don't accept it.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulagabriel Tue 3 Oct - 10:03

I think both of them are important, but for me it is more important the Herat of a person. Because it shows how a person really is

Paulagabriel
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down