Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students

+4
analuciaa11
LauraVergara26
Maria Paula
Marianamonroy00
8 posters

Go down

Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students Empty Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students

Post by Marianamonroy00 Tue 27 Sep - 9:24

As a student who has a sport as a hobbie , I consider there is no better way to adquire discipline. In my case I get to have the best of both worlds due to the fact that I practice horseback riding , a sport that not only I adore but also learn from. Having a sport as a hobbie will teach teach the student that if they have the discipline to what it takes to improve and excel performance rewards can follow.

Mariana Monroy 9C
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students Empty Re: Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students

Post by Maria Paula Tue 27 Sep - 13:29

Marianamonroy00 wrote:As a student who has a sport as a hobbie , I consider there is no better way to adquire discipline.  In my case I get to have the best of both worlds due to the fact that I practice horseback riding , a sport that not only I adore but also learn from. Having a sport as a  hobbie will teach teach the student that if they have the discipline to what it takes to improve and excel performance rewards can follow.  

Mariana Monroy 9C

When students adquire a hobbie, they are getting more responsible in all the tasks that they need. I practice cheerleading in extracurricular hours, I go to me house, eat something and I go to the training for 2 hours and a half. After that I get home and start doing all of my homework. I consider that this hobbie has formed myself to be responsible in school but also with the sport. to make this situation a piece of cake, I have to organize myself when I have a lot of things to do, so that I can finish all my homework without missing my trainings.
Maria Paula Muñoz 9b

Maria Paula
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students Empty Re: Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students

Post by LauraVergara26 Tue 27 Sep - 18:20

Marianamonroy00 wrote:As a student who has a sport as a hobbie , I consider there is no better way to adquire discipline. In my case I get to have the best of both worlds due to the fact that I practice horseback riding , a sport that not only I adore but also learn from. Having a sport as a hobbie will teach teach the student that if they have the discipline to what it takes to improve and excel performance rewards can follow.

Mariana Monroy 9C
I agree with you, when you practice a sport you are adding to your life an important thing. More than discipline you are improving your talent, you are showing that with effort you can achieve your goals. Our life is not just studying for an exam, it is to show the world we can do more with effort and discipline. I am really proud of people that take the chance to do and practice every day the talent they have, it may be a sport, academic performance or playing music because people that pursue their dreams are the bravest ones.
LauraVergara26
LauraVergara26
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by analuciaa11 Tue 27 Sep - 20:41

I totally agree, practicing a sport it's a really good way to acquire discipline due to the fact that we have to do many other different things, so that's a good way for us to learn how to manage our time properly for example. It's also a good way for us to distract in other things which are not about school, taking also into account that it's healthy. I really admire people that can do both things, or well, as many things as they want to do and do them properly.
analuciaa11
analuciaa11
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Tue 27 Sep - 22:10

I agree on that statement because practicing a sport needs of discipline and perseverance. Those two are values that every good citizen need in order to be successful.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Wed 5 Oct - 21:31

I totally agree in your statement because when practicing an sport you are not only doing what you like but you are also doing a good thing for the development of many habilities you have, discipline is a factor that is developed with the pass of the time when doing something constantly, and it is developed much more when you like and totally love doing that. When you love something and when you have in mind a goal or an achievement you do everything that is in your hands to achieve it, perseverance, force and constancy are the main bases for this.
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Sun 23 Oct - 23:25

I think sports totally give discipline for students for many reasons:
1. They see sports as a way of relaxing and distressing
2. After 3 months they costume to the work hard
3. They know they have a better life style
So go and practice what ever you like instead of wasting time!
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Mon 24 Oct - 0:04

Marianamonroy00 wrote:As a student who has a sport as a hobbie , I consider there is no better way to adquire discipline.  In my case I get to have the best of both worlds due to the fact that I practice horseback riding , a sport that not only I adore but also learn from. Having a sport as a  hobbie will teach teach the student that if they have the discipline to what it takes to improve and excel performance rewards can follow.  

Mariana Monroy 9C
I agree, because in that type of hobbies you have to follow some rules, and make a discipline so you can thrive
In the sport that you are practicing. And that discipline that you acquired will influence in your daily life.
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down