Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students

5 posters

Go down

Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students Empty Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students

Post by Marianamonroy00 Tue 27 Sep - 9:25

As a student who has a sport as a hobbie , I consider there is no better way to adquire discipline. In my case I get to have the best of both worlds due to the fact that I practice horseback riding , a sport that not only I adore but also learn from. Having a sport as a hobbie will teach teach the student that if they have the discipline to what it takes to improve and excel performance rewards can follow.

Mariana Monroy 9C
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students Empty Re: Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students

Post by 9ASebasFenixDeLosIngenios Tue 27 Sep - 12:31

Horse Riding is a very dangerous sport as compared to other Sports. When you fall off a horse, you might easily get injured. Not those slight abrasions and tiny superficial incisions you get, but rather serious injuries such as fractures. Even though the benefits of Horse Riding, being this a popular sport helps to improve discipline and people enjoy this, the horse became part of the life of a horse rider so as to fully appreciate the beauty of Horse Riding. Essentially a horse cost an arm and a leg, but for people who enjoy doing this it will worth it.
9ASebasFenixDeLosIngenios
9ASebasFenixDeLosIngenios
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students Empty Re: Sports as hobbies provide discipline for students

Post by nicothelegend9A Tue 27 Sep - 12:35

I really enjoy doing sport in my free time due to the fact it is a way in which I can do exercise meanwhile I have fun. Discipline is Great part of this hobbie but I do not think horseback riding is nice though the horse involved can suffer a spinal damage from wheight alone, involving saddles,harnesses,bits and whips. Sadless restrict blood flow to the arterial capillary and bits cause damage to the horse's complex cranial nerves and teeth. Although discipline is essencial, it does not have to involve hurting animals.You are barking up in the wrong tree because discipline involves respect and you are not respecting the animal's health.Once in a blue moon a horse will enjoy exercising.
nicothelegend9A
nicothelegend9A
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Citarella C Wed 5 Oct - 21:24

Marianamonroy00 wrote:As a student who has a sport as a hobbie , I consider there is no better way to adquire discipline.  In my case I get to have the best of both worlds due to the fact that I practice horseback riding , a sport that not only I adore but also learn from. Having a sport as a  hobbie will teach teach the student that if they have the discipline to what it takes to improve and excel performance rewards can follow.  

Mariana Monroy 9C

I totally agree with you, practicing a sport, any kind of sport gives us discipline and motivtion to do things.

Nicole Citarella C
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Sun 23 Oct - 18:21

Sports provide discipline as they teach students responsibility. It also teaches us hard work, persistence and not to give up. Sports generate a healthy routine that will generate a lot of benefits on your daily life as a student.

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down