Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends in our life

+4
CamilaBaez9A
Laura Algarra
Daniela Roldán
9AUrbinaJuan
8 posters

Go down

Friends in our life Empty Friends in our life

Post by 9AUrbinaJuan Tue 27 Sep - 18:21

We all know that at these ages we are in, our friends are very important in our lifes and they can define us as persons and our personalities, and when you have a problem they are on the ball (they understand) and they can help you and advise you about it. Indeed all of us have a different definition of friend, and the types of friends we all have, so for you: What is a friend? What type of friends can we find in our lifes? How can they affect our daily routine? Question Question

9AUrbinaJuan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Friends in our life Empty Re: Friends in our life

Post by Daniela Roldán Tue 27 Sep - 19:22

Friendship is definitely important, it can make you see a different side of the world, and of yourself. It makes you change your whole belief system, of principles. Only you can be mad at those you really love, and make something about it. Don´t let it affect you. Help them and guide them, but most importantly identify the problem, a friend is one that will gives you good advise, will help you in times of need, doesn´t try to change your desitions. A friends is someone that doesn´t let you be in the dark, that talks to you truthfully. A friend doesn´t even think they could be capable to harm you. But most importantly a true friend appreciates what you do for them, and tries to be an honest and loyal person towards you.

Daniela Roldán
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Tue 27 Sep - 19:59

Friends are no longer what they where time ago. Nowadays the majority can be replaceable as the true meaning of 'friend' is possibly lost. What I care about is my best friends, those are the ones which will stay by your side, which will not defraud or hurt you. Gaining a best friend is like gaining a treasure, no matter whether if you changed of school or moved to another city they will always be with you, even if it's just one minute or five, you will enjoy talking to them and knowing about them, you would do anything for them and the feeling is reciprocated. Obviously friends are important, some more than others, but they (in my case) will not be as influential in my life as my best friend, being vulnerable to everyone you call a friend is not good for your wellness, they might stab you in the back and if you gave them any kind of right on you, you'll get harmed; however, not all of them are like that, there are still people which you can call a friend and who really make honor to the word, the issue is that there are few of them
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Tue 27 Sep - 21:24

Friends at this age for me are something very important in such a way that can help you preparing for life in a bad or a good way. They can be two types of friends, the ones who can make you realise your mistakes and your good jobs , they are your support when you can not find that in your family, they are people who you know they are not going to judge you or the ones that are called fake friends , the ones that talk bad of you backguards , who don't really appreciate what you make for you and don't take serious your friendship and loyalty.Talking about this i believe that having this type of friends in certain moments of our lifes can makes us grow as persons to find a better life.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Tue 27 Sep - 21:45

Well, I think a true friend is the one who is with you on the hard moments and the one who always support you when you need support. A friend could someone who gives you a clear sight of everything that you do wrong in order to help you;however, at this age there are a lot of persons that you could get to consider a friend but they are not true friends because they talk about you at your back. A true friend is the one that try to defend you when some one is talking wrong things about you at your back no the bad friend is the one that talk bad about you at your back.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Paula Tue 27 Sep - 21:46

When you are a teenager, you think that friends are all you need at the moment, and yes, friends are a very important in the life of a teenager, because you consider that they are the ones that will always be there for you. Not all the persons you meet are for you to call them "friends". Some of the persons are just persons you "know". Friends are the ones that stay in the good and bad moments, always supporting you in you decisions. Some friends are so close to you, that you can call them "family". And this friends are the ones that are worth it to have in your daily life

Maria Paula
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by analuciaa11 Tue 27 Sep - 22:18

I think friends are totally necessary at least in my life. Off course, if they are good friends, if they are always there for you doesen't matter how good or bad the situations are. If you have good friends for sure you will never feel alone. Anyway we have to be sure who we call "friend".
analuciaa11
analuciaa11
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Thu 29 Sep - 20:26

9AUrbinaJuan wrote:We all know that at these ages we are in, our friends are very important in our lifes and they can define us as persons and our personalities, and when you have a problem they are on the ball (they understand) and they can help you and advise you about it. Indeed all of us have a different definition of friend, and the types of friends we all have, so for you: What is a friend? What type of friends can we find in our lifes? How can they affect our daily routine? Question Question
For me the friends is the family that you choose, your friends are the ones that decided to be with you because of how you are, different from some parents that loves you because of the familiar link. Until now I have had more fun with my friends than with any other person and that is something very special for me,
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down