Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are best friends a problem ?

+6
La Xime
manuela8
sofiamoreno
Laura Algarra
Daniela.Monsalve
Juan Diego Osso
10 posters

Go down

Are best friends a problem ? Empty Are best friends a problem ?

Post by Juan Diego Osso Sun 23 Oct - 15:30

Sometimes having a bestie makes other friends jelous, what do you think?
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Are best friends a problem ? Empty Re: Are best friends a problem ?

Post by Daniela.Monsalve Sun 23 Oct - 15:46

Having a best friend is sometimes is a double-edged sword because you have that someone who will apparently be there for you always, but then it is possible that you start feeling too close to that someone, and once he or she leaves because of any reason you stay devastated and that is not good for you neighter.

Daniela.Monsalve
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Diego Osso Sun 23 Oct - 15:50

Daniela.Monsalve wrote:Having a best friend is sometimes is a double-edged sword because you have that someone who will apparently be there for you always, but then it is possible that you start feeling too close to that someone, and once he or she leaves because of any reason you stay devastated and that is not good for you neighter.
I agree with you Daniela but refering to other friends being jelous, do you think that's a really annying issue?
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Sun 23 Oct - 17:10

In my opinion that is not something we can control, we will have our best friend above others and we can not force ourselves to be besties with someone with whom we do not have the same connection or, at least, a strong relationship like the one we have with our best friend. If we have a specific bff is for something, there is a reason, or many, why that person is more suitable for that designation than our other friends; likewise, it is extremely complicated to deal with a friend's jealousy towards our best friend so all we can do is remind that other jealous friend that he/she is important for us, that he or she is our friend also for a specific reason, that not everybody deserve to be called your friend and that's important.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiamoreno Sun 23 Oct - 17:34

A best friend should never be a problem , it need to be someone who is the contrary of that , someone who is for you always , that help you and that you really love. Friends should be the best thing we have.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Sun 23 Oct - 17:45

I don't consider my best friends are a problem. I consider them as the best thing that ever happened to me. They were blessings in disguise; however, nowadays I know they are the best gift life has given to me. cheers
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by La Xime Sun 23 Oct - 19:14

Best friends are usually the people with you rather be. The relationship you get to stabilish with them, most be a perfect mix between comprehension and trust so that you can bother each other and lend your shoulder whenever is needed. It can not be a problem, the desicion two people take to be friends most be personal and not necessarily joined between the two of them.
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Sun 23 Oct - 20:44

I don't think best friends are a problem, I consider best friends are that friends we consider will always be by our side, allthough we do not know that, problmes happen, people leave, people stay and we don't know who will stay there for us. Best friends most times limit us from having more friends other than them, that is not good, but eventhough this happens they can not stop us from having other friends, they have to have in mind that they are our best friends and that no one will stop them from being that special pearson for us.
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanzapata31 Sun 23 Oct - 20:50

I dont think they are a problem, as you enjoy your time with him or her, actually, my best friend that most of the people here know, we are not the same as before, we are not talking as before, and Im getting worried, but it is not a problem, I think is a challenge for our friendship all this problems.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Sun 23 Oct - 20:53

Best friends is a thing that you need to have in life, a person that you can trust everything and tell all the things you want, is a good thing to have in your life, it makes me feel more happy.
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by analuciaa11 Sun 23 Oct - 21:16

I really think having a best friend is very important. My best friends are like my human diary, I know I can always count on them and they would be by my side at any moment. They know my deepest secrets and I'm sure they will keep them forever. If you have a best friend, you're lucky, you would never be alone, life would be a little easier and a lot much more fun. I love you Razz
analuciaa11
analuciaa11
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down