Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plebiscite, OBVIOUSLY YES!

+2
9AIvanGuerrero
juancamilobustosg
6 posters

Go down

Plebiscite, OBVIOUSLY YES! Empty Plebiscite, OBVIOUSLY YES!

Post by juancamilobustosg Tue 27 Sep - 18:47

Personally, I think Colombian people should really be objective on their decision towards accepting or denying the treaties made with FARC-EP. I respect people who don't agree because I understand it's difficult to make an step towards a new paradigm on how the war should be included on the past,on the history books and more importantly,on the memories of every victim that suffered. The verification won't erase the living conflict with different insurgent groups like ELN or with paramilitary organizations like "Águilas negras". I strongly agree that we should be consequent on what this historical moment means and the heavy meaning that our vote will have on our country's future. Saying "No" to the best peace treaties ever reached in Colombia with international verification, gun deposit, mine search and destroy and victim reparation is missing the boat to a new paradigm and a new country that will have a fresh air breathe on blood,suffering and hate.
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Plebiscite, OBVIOUSLY YES! Empty Re: Plebiscite, OBVIOUSLY YES!

Post by 9AIvanGuerrero Tue 27 Sep - 19:03

juancamilobustosg wrote:Personally, I think Colombian people should really be objective on their decision towards accepting or denying the treaties made with FARC-EP. I respect people who don't agree because I understand it's difficult to make an step towards a new paradigm on how the war should be included on the past,on the history books and more importantly,on the memories of every victim that suffered. The verification won't erase the living conflict with different insurgent groups like ELN or with paramilitary organizations like "Águilas negras". I strongly agree that we should be consequent on what this historical moment means and the heavy meaning that our vote will have on our country's future. Saying "No" to the best peace treaties ever reached in Colombia with international verification, gun deposit, mine search and destroy and victim reparation is missing the boat to a new paradigm and a new country that will have a fresh air breathe on blood,suffering and hate.

I think that more about being objective the country have to really understand what are they giving and as same what are they receiving because in this case the plebiscit is an extent document which I bet less than 90 percent of th popukation has readed completely and like this they will vote no being ignorant and mediocre instead the people that read it and vote no have the arguments and facts based on what they read about why they disagree, if we talking about objective people will not think in the many people not just the money that is affected in Colombia where the farmers are damaged by the violence each day and militaries and their families are forced to live everyday in a hell thinking about their lifes and the trets they received, I am neutral because I wouldnt vote but in the case I have to Iwould say yes because we have to end the path we started and build our own story, an story where war is no the solution and our families can leave in peace.
9AIvanGuerrero
9AIvanGuerrero
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Wed 28 Sep - 5:16

juancamilobustosg wrote:Personally, I think Colombian people should really be objective on their decision towards accepting or denying the treaties made with FARC-EP. I respect people who don't agree because I understand it's difficult to make an step towards a new paradigm on how the war should be included on the past,on the history books and more importantly,on the memories of every victim that suffered. The verification won't erase the living conflict with different insurgent groups like ELN or with paramilitary organizations like "Águilas negras". I strongly agree that we should be consequent on what this historical moment means and the heavy meaning that our vote will have on our country's future. Saying "No" to the best peace treaties ever reached in Colombia with international verification, gun deposit, mine search and destroy and victim reparation is missing the boat to a new paradigm and a new country that will have a fresh air breathe on blood,suffering and hate.

I agree with you Juan Camilo, I don´t understand how people prefer war than piece, I believe all real vicitms are begging for this to end, there are some many vicims that have talk and say that they can forgive the guerila, if those who are really affected by war, that have lived in places even the goverment doesn´t know, that have lost all what they hav, lost their families and their houses, if they can forgive, why we not? Or I really want to know who in this school have lives the war, the real war, not the one you hear in Tv, no, the war that destroy families, places, houses, dreams, etc. Who has lived here the war in his/her own vody?
Other point are the taxes, somple people ask, how is possible to pay from my taxes to the guerila?, but I think they haven´t realize that your taxes are already paying the war, your taxes are used for military equipment, guess for what.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Mon 3 Oct - 18:42

The former president(Uribe) is a heavy weight of national history. Only there is understood to have won the 'no', despite having everything against them: the national time, the state machinery and the unconditional support of the international community.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Mon 3 Oct - 21:20

juanfeCISF wrote:
The former president(Uribe) is a heavy weight of national history. Only there is understood to have won the 'no', despite having everything against them: the national time, the state machinery and the unconditional support of the international community.
I agree with you Juanf, I really think that this historical weight he represents has lead us to be blind towards economic and social consecuences that will come and are starting to affect the country now that ''NO'' has won.
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel sanchezf Wed 5 Oct - 9:04

The plebiscite was supposed for being a tool and making the step that the country needs, voting yes was offcors the best option, I totally disagree and think is the worst option to vote no, not only because it only make Colombia go back because if there is a solution already stablished and if there are no plans B, or something to help, you are doing anything voting for no. Only fighting without solutions

Daniel sanchezf

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Diego Osso Wed 5 Oct - 9:26

It is very sad and disappointing the decision Colombia population made, voting NO because they were believing lies that the media generated, I hope all this can be reversed soon. Crying or Very sad
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down