Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you think about the plebiscite?

3 posters

Go down

Plebiscite, YES or No?

What you think about the plebiscite? Vote_lcap75%What you think about the plebiscite? Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
What you think about the plebiscite? Vote_lcap25%What you think about the plebiscite? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

What you think about the plebiscite? Empty What you think about the plebiscite?

Post by Gtortoretto Wed 5 Oct - 12:17

What is your opinion after the 'NO' winning?
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What you think about the plebiscite? Empty Re: What you think about the plebiscite?

Post by ItzjakPosada16 Wed 5 Oct - 19:43

For me NO winning was a huge mistake, colombians should have taken this golden opportunity and take the best out of it. I agree that the agreement was perfect, but no one is. Now in this moment we have to wait until Uribe, Santos and FARC make a new and "better" agreement. So my question is for all of you: Do you really think that in 22 months they are going to make better agreements? I can assure you that isnt going to happen.
ItzjakPosada16
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

What you think about the plebiscite? Empty Re: What you think about the plebiscite?

Post by juancamilobustosg Wed 5 Oct - 20:01

ItzjakPosada16 wrote:For me NO winning was a huge mistake, colombians should have taken this golden opportunity and take the best out of it. I agree that the agreement was perfect, but no one is. Now in this moment we have to wait until Uribe, Santos and FARC make a new and "better" agreement. So my question is for all of you: Do you really think that in 22 months they are going to make better agreements? I can assure you that isnt going to happen.
I agree with you Itzak, colombian people fell in ambition. We has the most complete agreements with an illegal group in history and we wanted more. Now the Colombian maret will go down as well as the positivity we ha for the door of peace being open. Evil or Very Mad
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down