Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you forgive your boyfriend/girlfriend if he is not faithful (loyal)?

+14
Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
JuanFelipeDavila
Valeconstain
oscar.rojas
Marianamonroy00
Daniela Roldán
DanielaACookies9A
juanfeCISF
Juan Molano77
analuciaa11
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
Cristian Gonzalez 9D
Ana María
9APaula
18 posters

Go down

Would you forgive your boyfriend/girlfriend if he is not faithful (loyal)? Empty Would you forgive your boyfriend/girlfriend if he is not faithful (loyal)?

Post by 9APaula Tue 27 Sep - 19:02

Personally if I find out that my boyfriend has been seeing other person in a romantic way, I would be caught into two stools. Because first if you are with that person is because you love and care about them, so it is not easy just to cut the relationship. On the other hand, it is very possible that he or she does the same over and over again.
What do you think? Would you cut the relationship or will you forgive them?
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Would you forgive your boyfriend/girlfriend if he is not faithful (loyal)? Empty Re: Would you forgive your boyfriend/girlfriend if he is not faithful (loyal)?

Post by Ana María Tue 27 Sep - 20:24

9APaula wrote:Personally if I find out that my boyfriend has been seeing other person in a romantic way, I would be caught into two stools. Because first if you are with that person is because you love and care about them, so it is not easy just to cut the relationship. On the other hand, it is very possible that he or she does the same over and over again.

It is just manner of dignity and self-estee or respect.

Ana María

Back to top Go down

Would you forgive your boyfriend/girlfriend if he is not faithful (loyal)? Empty I think your opinion is true

Post by Cristian Gonzalez 9D Tue 27 Sep - 20:28

9APaula wrote:Personally if I find out that my boyfriend has been seeing other person in a romantic way, I would be caught into two stools. Because first if you are with that person is because you love and care about them, so it is not easy just to cut the relationship. On the other hand, it is very possible that he or she does the same over and over again.

Cool Cool
Cristian Gonzalez 9D
Cristian Gonzalez 9D
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Would you forgive your boyfriend/girlfriend if he is not faithful (loyal)? Empty Re: Would you forgive your boyfriend/girlfriend if he is not faithful (loyal)?

Post by 9ADaniel_Acevedo99 Tue 27 Sep - 21:57

"True love forgive cheating" is a stupid thing. I prefer to stay another 19 years alone more than be with someone who cheated on me. Is where dignity appears.
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by analuciaa11 Tue 27 Sep - 22:11

They say that true love always forgives, but the thing is that true love never betrays. If someone really loves you, he or she would not cheat on you, because that's why they decided to be in a relationship, if someone chooseses one person they have to quit to the rest. To be with someone who doesn't love me the way it's supposed to and doesn't respect me nor the relationship I prefer to be alone Smile
analuciaa11
analuciaa11
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Would you forgive your boyfriend/girlfriend if he is not faithful (loyal)? Empty Great perspective

Post by Juan Molano77 Tue 27 Sep - 22:20

analuciaa11 wrote:They say that true love always forgives, but the thing is that true love never betrays. If someone really loves you, he or she would not cheat on you, because that's why they decided to be in a relationship, if someone chooseses one person they have to quit to the rest. To be with someone who doesn't love me the way it's supposed to and doesn't respect me nor the relationship I prefer to be alone Smile
You are in the right thing, if someone decided to be with you, why it is necessary to be unfaithful? If someone lied to you is showing the lack of respect it have to you, he or she is demonstrating to you that you are insignificant

Juan Molano77
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Thu 29 Sep - 20:16

Forgiveness is something that comes very in with every person, but in my opinion a person who is not loyal to me, and I'm not talking only about relationships, doesn't deserves to talk to me.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Thu 29 Sep - 22:27

analuciaa11 wrote:They say that true love always forgives, but the thing is that true love never betrays. If someone really loves you, he or she would not cheat on you, because that's why they decided to be in a relationship, if someone chooseses one person they have to quit to the rest. To be with someone who doesn't love me the way it's supposed to and doesn't respect me nor the relationship I prefer to be alone Smile

I agree with you Ana Lu, and I believe that if someone loves you don´t hurts you, but I believe in second chances because we all can make one mistake, and sometimes people change towards a situation, so I believe that we all need an oportunity🐱

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela Roldán Sat 1 Oct - 8:46

It really depends on how the relationship is going on, like how much time you have been together, the trust you have, and those kinds of this. If you discover that your romantic partner is being unfaithful,the ball is in your count because you can decide if you forgive him or her and try to move on, decide that it was just too much and you can't go on no matter hop what he or she says.

Daniela Roldán
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Tue 4 Oct - 17:08

"The one who really loves will never betray" even if the person who betrayed you will try to change I can tell people rarely do change. Forgiving is good and I recommend you to do it to have no harsh feelings but just because you love them and forgive doesn't mean you're still in love with that person.
Always forgive , never forget.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by oscar.rojas Tue 4 Oct - 17:30

I think that if you are the really mature to handle a relationship with someone, is because you are capable of leaving everything and give your best to make her and yourself happy and complete, without the necessity of looking for anyone else, in other words, to be loyal. A relationship is just of 2, not less and neither more. If the person who you consider your love partner is cheating on you, is because she doesn't love you. You may love her a lot, but you do not have to lose your dignity for staying with her. Maybe you should forgive, dependes on how you take the treason, but as many people say, you should not forgive for your sake.

oscar.rojas
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Wed 5 Oct - 13:14

I think someone that cheats their partner does not love them that much, because if there is really love in a relationship neither the boy or the girl would cheat, I know if an opportunity is presented it is really difficult to get out of it, temptation does its work and it's totally a challenge to pass through this but it is not impossible to avoid, and it's really really satisfying when you realize you've passed unbeaten through that temptation.
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Wed 5 Oct - 21:14

The most important thing that a girlfriend needs is being loyal to tha couple. Your girlfriend or boyfriend should give you the insurance that he or she would be always with you and only with you and that even though he or she has more friends that would never cut through the feelings they got.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9APaula Wed 5 Oct - 21:26

Loyalty is for me the most important think to maintain a relationship. Being loyal is not passing all the time with your couple, being loyal refers that you will always be for that person not matter what happens to support and love them when they most need it. It has nothing wrong passing time with other people if you never leave behind your partner or couple. cheers
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Wed 5 Oct - 21:35

I think the only way of showing your couple you love him/her is being inconditional with love and if they cheat on you is because they are tired of you so you should not forgive him, it is a matter of dignity, and loving yourself more than others

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Wed 5 Oct - 21:46

I fully agree with you, If you love someone so much why would you ever think of cheating? If you commit to a person you'll have to be 100% available to them, and all of your attention is for them not to anybody else.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Wed 5 Oct - 22:00

No, because if he cheats on me one time how can I be sure that he wouldn't do it again? Being loyal isn't an obligation when you are in love, it is a pleasure.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Wed 5 Oct - 22:23

First, if that person is in a relationship with you is because they love you, and they dont need anything else because you have it all, and you dont love someone who cheat on or plan to cheat on. Keep the "i love you" out of your mouth and save it for that one person you would never risk losing you for just one good night. when that person starts to see another person is because he or she dont feel that with you have all that he or she needs, in my case i will cut the relationship because at the end i couldn't give all what he needed, because being in a relationship isn't about the kissing, the dates, or the showing off. It's about being with someone who makes you happy in a way that no one else can.
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Sun 23 Oct - 17:44

I think i would forgive that person, but things would never be the same. there would be a lack of trust always and who wants a relationship like that. Forgiveness is always the best option, it brings freedom to your heart; however, thinking about getting back with that person would be hard and i don't think i could be able to do it.

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down