Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is having a relationship of boyfriend-girlfriend really necessary at this age?

+11
juanfeCISF
Daniela Roldán
JuanFelipeDavila
lilipaez
santiago.10945
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
LauraVergara26
lauramoscoso
sofiamoreno
9APaula
manuela8
15 posters

Go down

Is having a relationship of boyfriend-girlfriend really necessary at this age? Empty Is having a relationship of boyfriend-girlfriend really necessary at this age?

Post by manuela8 Mon 26 Sep - 12:52

At this age, having a boyfriend would be a waste of time, and also really opainful, as they can break your heart. I think as teenagers we should only focus in studying and having a good time cheers
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Is having a relationship of boyfriend-girlfriend really necessary at this age? Empty Re: Is having a relationship of boyfriend-girlfriend really necessary at this age?

Post by 9APaula Tue 27 Sep - 12:41

For me it depends a lot of the two people in the relationship. Most of the time relationships at this age bite more than you can chew, but when you really find someone who understands you, care for you, makes you happy and accept you like who you are is when you really realize it is worth taking the chase with that person. Personally I had the same opinion as you, but now I really think that when you find a person that complements you is worth it I love you
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Is having a relationship of boyfriend-girlfriend really necessary at this age? Empty Re: Is having a relationship of boyfriend-girlfriend really necessary at this age?

Post by sofiamoreno Tue 27 Sep - 12:45

manuela8 wrote:At this age, having a boyfriend would be a waste of time, and also really opainful, as they can break your heart. I think as teenagers we should only focus in studying and having a good time cheers

I think that having a boyfriend at this moment of our life is totally unnecessary, we are very young and having that kind of relationship can bring us many drama to our life. A relationship is something that you need to know how to manage , it needs time and patience , and in the case of a teenager we dont have time for that , we need to concentrate on our studying and been someone in the future. Also this age is not for suffer because of a heartbreaker, we need to be happy and hangout with friends , family and the people that is always for you. I can say at the drop of a hat that having a boyfriend is for big womans that are already organized in life.
I love you I love you

sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Tue 27 Sep - 13:21

9APaula wrote:For me it depends a lot of the two people in the relationship. Most of the time relationships at this age bite more than you can chew, but when you really find someone who understands you, care for you, makes you happy and accept you like who you are is when you really realize it is worth taking the chase with that person. Personally I had the same opinion as you, but now I really think that when you find a person that complements you is worth it I love you
I see eye to eye with you in the fact that when you find the ideal person, the relationship will seem really worth it. But Paula as you may know, nothing is perfect and the happiness you lived in for a while will be damaged. In this moment, I can only put a long face towards having a boyfriend and I wished I could have the opportunity to be with the person I like. When you are in a relationship you shouldn't put your chickens before the eggs have hatched, because you never know how that will end. Sad
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Tue 27 Sep - 18:00

9APaula wrote:For me it depends a lot of the two people in the relationship. Most of the time relationships at this age bite more than you can chew, but when you really find someone who understands you, care for you, makes you happy and accept you like who you are is when you really realize it is worth taking the chase with that person. Personally I had the same opinion as you, but now I really think that when you find a person that complements you is worth it I love you

Paula I agree with you since our whole like is based on the experiences and our mistakes. Having a relationship and this age may be unnecessary and sometimes even painful but a few years from now you will remember it as a lesson for life. A relationship at this age can teach you a lot of things and instead of having a very committed relationship or no having one at all, you should find a person that can show you the best of both worlds, someone that can be your best friend and your boyfriend or girlfriend without having it to be so painful Rolling Eyes

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraVergara26 Tue 27 Sep - 18:41

I have to admit that being in a relationship is really complicated, every fight, every tear, every blame is very painful, but when you find your meant to be you can be really happy, that one person that treats you like a princess or like a king, that one person that stays with you side by side to support you in every problem you face, that one person that always puts you first. It is hard to find sometimes, but it doesn't matter when you find it, if it is now, if it is in 10 years or 20 years, there is always one person that fills your heart.
LauraVergara26
LauraVergara26
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9ADaniel_Acevedo99 Tue 27 Sep - 19:41

Having a relationship is a thing that you need to have when you are a teenager, discover love is necessary, is a good thing when both people loves, it probably cause you a disappointment at the end, but it is a good way to mature. But in my point of view you can't be in a relationship all your teen age, staying with a person too long or to change your boyfriend or girlfriend each month would not permit you to enjoy and to be an independent person. And in my opinion, you can't take relationships seriously at this age, because they say, "I love you to the moon and back" but in one month they don't love you anymore Laughing. So having a relationship is a thing you need to experience, but for me, you need to learn how to live alone before having a relationship. To be on the ball you need to be objective because love makes you very subjective depending on the situation.
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9APaula Tue 27 Sep - 19:47

manuela8 wrote:
I see eye to eye with you in the fact that when you find the ideal person, the relationship will seem really worth it. But Paula as you may know, nothing is perfect and the happiness you lived in for a while will be damaged. In this moment, I can only put a long face towards having a boyfriend and I wished I could have the opportunity to be with the person I like. When you are in a relationship you shouldn't put your chickens before the eggs have hatched, because you never know how that will end. Sad

I do understand that loving someone who doesnt love you back is something really painful, I know it because I have pass through that situation in multiple opportunities. When you have been hurt it is difficult to think love at this age is something good. I just think that when someone special arrives to your life and changes everything you cant miss the boat, because later you will regret not giving an opportunity to that person because of fear.
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by santiago.10945 Tue 27 Sep - 20:07

To be honest it's not necessary, like you don't gain or lose nothing simce nothing is forever, but is fun to have a gf or bf , is like feeling that someone loves you, but real talk, who cares if someone loves you or not, you just need money to be happy like if you are kind of crooked yo could buy a girlfriend for one night hehe
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Tue 27 Sep - 20:32

manuela8 wrote:At this age, having a boyfriend would be a waste of time, and also really opainful, as they can break your heart. I think as teenagers we should only focus in studying and having a good time cheers

I think that having a boyfriend its not a game, its not like "he is cute and he is handsome, and he say that i like him, so he should be a couple", NO!, the thing is not like that in my opinion we should have boyfriend when we are sure about what is the real meaning of having a boyfriend. If you decide to life the live the love in a relationship is a path of mutual maturation and that you are sure that it really worth it to put our heart in the right person. However we are young and we decide to suffer because of love. Live the life according our age, if we suffer because of love is because wee need to grow more as a person, that we have to learn from our mistakes and wait for that person that will love you with all your imperfections, and our follies.  I love you I love you
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Tue 27 Sep - 21:51

Having a grilfriend or a boyfriend at this age is essential because we need to live our life and have different experiences. The kind of experiences that form your character as a good person. Learning is not just for school;therefore, you can learn by other ways like by having good and bad experiences. Having a girlfriend or a boyfriend could be an experience that we need to live in order to learn about some aspects of life.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela Roldán Sun 2 Oct - 19:11

I think this is a matter of extremely personal opinion, if you feel attracted to a person and you think that you are mature enough to handle a relationship, then definitely go for it. But do it because you really want to, not by any peer pressure or any thing else. Do it for you and what you believe in.

Daniela Roldán
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Mon 3 Oct - 19:25

This argument is not valid because if having a relationship is a waste of time, our parents should not focus on their partners because they need to focues on their jobs. and that its not the point please stop being subjective.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Mon 3 Oct - 21:02

santiago.10945 wrote:To be honest it's not necessary, like you don't gain or lose nothing simce nothing is forever, but is fun to have a gf or bf , is like feeling that someone loves you, but real talk, who cares if someone loves you or not, you just need money to be happy like if you are kind of crooked yo could buy a girlfriend for one night hehe
It´s funny how you talk about importance of money when you depend on mommy´s and daddy´s money, I´ll asure you won´t buy love <3
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Wed 5 Oct - 20:36

juanfeCISF wrote:
This argument is not valid because if having a relationship is a waste of time, our parents should not focus on their partners because they need to focues on their jobs. and that its not the point please stop being subjective.
Juan Felipe, I actually think you have a personal problem with me Wink so please stop being so rude. I was talking about this age, I have 15, in 25 days I will turn 16 cheers . I didn't involve any adult. Obviously, you may have a different point of view from mine, and that's alright.
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by ItzjakPosada16 Wed 5 Oct - 20:59

A relationship at this age is something essencial for us teenagers to learn form it. Having someone that cares, loves, support and makes you happy at this age could really help you pass through very difficult situations. I agree we are not mature enough to make it last like an adult can, but if you have the opportunity of being with someone who makes you feel complete, is something you should give it a chance.
ItzjakPosada16
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Pablismo Wed 5 Oct - 21:02

ItzjakPosada16 wrote:A relationship at this age is something essencial for us teenagers to learn form it. Having someone that cares, loves, support and makes you happy at this age could really help you pass through very difficult situations. I agree we are not mature enough to make it last like an adult can, but if you have the opportunity of being with someone who makes you feel complete, is something you should give it a chance.
Experiences are never bad, that they result painfully and in tears is another thing; what you say I think is really precise, due to the fact that if we have a relationship at this age, we can learn from the good things and the bad ones that come out of them.

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Sun 23 Oct - 17:38

It depends to whom you ask in my opinion.
If you ask someone who has been dumped or deosnt have one, maybe he or she will answer no. But this is an answer full of resentment and sometimes ignorance.
A healthy relationship will always pull you up in life. It will bring success to te couple on aspects that were never thought before. A relationship generates trust and gives you someone to rely on whenever you need him/her. That is a feeling that on whatever the age is, will always give you a smile and it will make you see life thorough rose coloured tinted spectacles.

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down