Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which places are perfect to travel with your boy/girlfriend or friends?

2 posters

Go down

Which places are perfect to travel with  your boy/girlfriend or friends? Empty Which places are perfect to travel with your boy/girlfriend or friends?

Post by DanielaACookies9A Sun 23 Oct - 22:53

I want to know about some places you consider perfect to travel with the person you love or with your friends, and why do you consider that places appropiate

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Which places are perfect to travel with  your boy/girlfriend or friends? Empty Re: Which places are perfect to travel with your boy/girlfriend or friends?

Post by lilipaez Mon 24 Oct - 0:47

DanielaACookies9A wrote:I want to know about some places you consider perfect to travel with the person you love or with your friends, and why do you consider that places appropiate
Well it depends, like first the person with are you going, the money that you have, and what activities are you looking for doing. In my case with the person i love i consider like orlando is a good option also with your friends, because is a place where is everything and the amusement parks like Disney or universal, are a great place to have fun and get beautiful moments to remember. Also the beach, like San Andres, Cartagena that its a very romantic city, or going to Europe to get many adventures.
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down