Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like to travel? Tell me about it!

4 posters

Go down

Do you like to travel? Tell me about it! Empty Do you like to travel? Tell me about it!

Post by IsabellaGarciaG Sun 23 Oct - 13:58

Which is the best trip you have made? Where did you go? When was it?
IsabellaGarciaG
IsabellaGarciaG
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Do you like to travel? Tell me about it! Empty Re: Do you like to travel? Tell me about it!

Post by Daniel Melo Sun 23 Oct - 14:30

Who does not like to travel? Is a very good idea for relaxing yourself and get out of the same daily routine. I think my best trip was to go to United States because when I was a child I had a lot of expectations about visiting this place, it was the last year.

Daniel Melo
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Do you like to travel? Tell me about it! Empty Re: Do you like to travel? Tell me about it!

Post by sofiamoreno Sun 23 Oct - 17:48

I think that traveling is one of the best things we can do in life , my best trip was to cartagena , I have so much fun in there , i didn't think in schools , parents , responsibilities , i just do whatever I want.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by sara_24 Sun 23 Oct - 18:22

I love traveling. I love feeling out of my element. I love being challenged and I love feeling like a tiny ant in a big world. Traveling relieves Stress and Boosts Mental Health. Some times your inside kid goes out letting you experience excitement, adrenaline and happiness. Traveling is the best of both worlds.

sara_24
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down