Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has contributed more in Colombian art? Obregon or Rayo?

+4
Vale Gómez
michi_pantin
MateoJaraU
MafeBocanegra18
8 posters

Go down

Who has contributed more in Colombian art? Obregon or Rayo? Empty Who has contributed more in Colombian art? Obregon or Rayo?

Post by MafeBocanegra18 Wed 15 Apr - 14:47

I expect people to give their opinion about this colombian artist.

MafeBocanegra18

Back to top Go down

Who has contributed more in Colombian art? Obregon or Rayo? Empty Re: Who has contributed more in Colombian art? Obregon or Rayo?

Post by MateoJaraU Wed 15 Apr - 14:56

I think Alejandro Obregon has contributed more because he have won more recognizements. Those prizes make people want to know more about colombia and his artists

MateoJaraU
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Who has contributed more in Colombian art? Obregon or Rayo? Empty Re: Who has contributed more in Colombian art? Obregon or Rayo?

Post by michi_pantin Wed 15 Apr - 15:04

MafeBocanegra18 wrote:I expect people to give their opinion about this colombian artist.
I consider that Rayo has contributed more to society with his unique use of geometry and color to create paintings that seem to have life of their own; moreover, he has achived international recognition.

michi_pantin
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Wed 15 Apr - 19:03

In my opinion, Rayo contributed more to society, because of his interestig use of geometri in his works, so if the ball was in my court I will chose Rayo.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by carloshernandez Wed 15 Apr - 19:47

Personally I think that Omar Rayo because he is a painter especially recognized because the use of geometry in his paints, but also we don't have to get behind Alejandro Obregon because also his paints are very good and verry colorful far cry from the paints of Omar Rayo. So personally I prefer Omar Rayo because his use of geometry forms.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiescobar11227 Thu 16 Apr - 12:54

In my opinion both of the painters are important in the theme of society contribution; moreover, painting it's not a easily task for make in it is not a piece of cake, but actually I like Omar Rayo because of its own way of painting.

Santiescobar11227
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Thu 16 Apr - 17:06

Santiescobar11227 wrote:In my opinion both of the painters are important in the theme of society contribution; moreover, painting it's not a easily task for make in it is not a piece of cake, but actually I like Omar Rayo because of its own way of painting.
I agree and also because in his works he includes something very especial that makes us want to see more of his paintings.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Federico Luna Fri 17 Apr - 22:48

I think that Obregón has contributed more un Colombiano art because of the movement he promoted, romántic expresionism, and because of the fact he critiziced painters because of the fact he beleived un good paintings and not un painting schools.
Federico Luna
Federico Luna
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Apr - 10:52

MafeBocanegra18 wrote:I expect people to give their opinion about this colombian artist.
Obregón is much better, because his art is moré importar

Back to top Go down

Post by manuel11 Sat 25 Apr - 11:10

Vale Gómez wrote:In my opinion, Rayo contributed more to society, because of his interestig use of geometri in his works, so if the ball was in my court I will chose Rayo.
Rayo was a good and famous painter that shows to the world many works that were amazing,however I think you are wrong because you are stealing someone's thunder just because you are referring geometric in Rayo works but if you look to the works of Obregon you could see how the use of geometric is so precise and wonderful that can be expected in a geometric dimension of life.Obregon also shows criticisms in all the environments that he was pretending to shows us how this society is living;therefore is making a new way on looking arts something that Rayo is far cry from him.

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down