Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men are the ones that need to have iniciative in a relationship?

+4
Nataliaalfonso0
Daniela Roldán
9APaula
DanielaACookies9A
8 posters

Go down

Men are the ones that need to have iniciative in a relationship? Empty Men are the ones that need to have iniciative in a relationship?

Post by DanielaACookies9A Thu 29 Sep - 22:21

In our culture, we think that boys have to give the first step, such us asking to the girl if she wants to be his girlfriend, or inviting her, or looking for her and talk to her and so own. Do you agree that boys have to give the first step? Cool Shocked

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Men are the ones that need to have iniciative in a relationship? Empty Re: Men are the ones that need to have iniciative in a relationship?

Post by 9APaula Thu 29 Sep - 22:27

I really think that a relationship is of two people, men and women need to express they care and love each other. As a woman obviously I like that men take the first step, but we need to have the iniciative too. It doesn´t harm to invite your boyfriend to go out once in a blue moon. A relationship needs to be a balance and a complement for both men and women, so take the chances to change the things a little this kind of things in your relationship.
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Men are the ones that need to have iniciative in a relationship? Empty Re: Men are the ones that need to have iniciative in a relationship?

Post by Daniela Roldán Sat 1 Oct - 8:52

I believe that although it is nice for the boy to make the first move, it does take two to tango. I mean it is also nice when the girl shows that she cares for the relationship and that they are both committed to it. Besides, it doesn't do that the boy puts all the effort in the relationship and the girl doesn't do anything to show that she cares.

Daniela Roldán
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Mon 3 Oct - 21:15

Men are the ones that need to have iniciative in a relationship? 187y8gzkjtcsqjpg
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Mon 3 Oct - 23:01

I believe both men and women are capable of bringing initiative to a relationship and more than being capable it might be necessary. If we are in a century in which we are demanding gender equality then I don't see why girls shouldn't have initiative. So if you really like the boy then go for it!!
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Men are the ones that need to have iniciative in a relationship? Empty I completely agree with you!

Post by Ruiz12 Tue 4 Oct - 21:35

Marianamonroy00 wrote:I believe both men and women are capable of bringing initiative to a relationship and more than being capable it might be necessary. If we are in a century in which we are demanding gender equality then I don't see why girls shouldn't have initiative. So if you really like the boy then go for it!!
Now days I believe that gender equality should be applied also in the relationships because even though people think that it will be weird to see a girl proposing marriage to a man it is owing to that we as a society are so used to men making the first step, but I think that this is just an stereotype that should be leaved behind for finaly achieving the gender equality.
Ruiz12
Ruiz12
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by La Xime Tue 4 Oct - 21:42

I believe that in XXI there is no need to make the men proposal to the woman, it can be also the woman. Like now days the gender equality is a topic that is applied in all conditions. Maybe people or human society are not used to that the woman proposal, but like everything advance we nee also. In the other hand men used to do it in a sign of chivalrous, but there is no longer need to do it.
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Sat 22 Oct - 15:17

La Xime wrote:I believe that in XXI there is no need to make the men proposal to the woman, it can be also the woman. Like now days the gender equality is a topic that is applied in all conditions. Maybe people or human society are not used to that the woman proposal, but like everything advance we nee also. In the other hand men used to do it in a sign of chivalrous, but there is no longer need to do it.

I completely agree with you, La Xime. Though it would be somehow common that the men make the first move, women can also start with it. In the case that you really love the one with whom you are and that person is extremely insecure or shy but you want to marry him and you know he wants it too then the woman should take the first step and declare to him, if you're brave and in love enough to make the proposal then do it, nowadays it shouldn't be bad seen that a woman propose her couple and, as you said, gender equality is and should still be applied in all aspects, no matter what they are since equality don't have restrictions.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down