Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is necessary a relationship at this age?

4 posters

Go down

It is necessary a relationship at this age? Empty It is necessary a relationship at this age?

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Fri 30 Sep - 9:12

A relationship is necessary at this age? A relationship help you in the school? A relationship makes you an important person?
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

It is necessary a relationship at this age? Empty Re: It is necessary a relationship at this age?

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Wed 5 Oct - 22:19

No, it is not necessary, because it doesn't help you in school or makes you a better person. It is only something that comes with the time, not something that you search for.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

It is necessary a relationship at this age? Empty Re: It is necessary a relationship at this age?

Post by Ruiz12 Sun 23 Oct - 14:01

I believe that they aren't necessary at all, not at this age and not even when we grow up. I believe that relationships are privilege which you need to worn with loyalty, faithfulness, love and respect. A relationship isn't about saying that I´m more than other people just because I have someone and they don´t. As I said you need to worn this privilege and work for it, it is not just a basic need that everyone should have and after having it they wouldn't respect his or her couple just because its a need and even though I'm not loyal he or she will be there for me because he or she needs me to be someone.
Ruiz12
Ruiz12
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by ItzjakPosada16 Sun 23 Oct - 15:05

It is not necessary, but is kind of good to have one, specially at this age, off course if you know how to choose the correct person for you, because it can help you to try to "survive" specially this age when we are practically learning how to live in the real world.
ItzjakPosada16
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down