Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Colombia the best country?

+3
Juanzapata31
Gtortoretto
Juan Diego Osso
7 posters

Go down

Is Colombia the best country?  Empty Is Colombia the best country?

Post by Juan Diego Osso Mon 3 Oct - 16:56

I believe that this is a beautiful country that has the most joyful people, the most delicious food, beautiful landscaped and a lot of resources. Is time to take care of our beautiful country!
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Is Colombia the best country?  Empty Re: Is Colombia the best country?

Post by Gtortoretto Mon 3 Oct - 18:47

Colombia is far from being the best country, but even with its problems, such as the 'war' that the country is between or the corruption that it has, Colombia has good things, like it tradition, that is very important and present in Colombians, it can be seen in food or in the different type of people that Colombia has.
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanzapata31 Mon 3 Oct - 19:12

Obviously Colombia is the best country, even thought we have many problems as war or drugs we have other elements that makes us the best, as our variety of ecosystems, we have forests, deserts, rivers, lakes, we also have many types of animals, especially birds, and many types of plants; finally, we are a happy country, because we have many elements to be proud of, I´m proud of being colombian.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Mon 3 Oct - 19:29

Juan Diego Osso wrote:I believe that this is a beautiful country that has the most joyful people, the most delicious food, beautiful landscaped and a lot of resources. Is time to take care of our beautiful country!
I bealive that no country is perfect, every kind of country has problems, but a country can be perfect for the eyes of the viewer, only if a person is really interested on discovering most of it.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiamoreno Tue 4 Oct - 21:53

Colombia is an amazing place , yes it have many problems and difficult situations but in the other hand there are many beautiful things we can say about it . In here people is fun and happy , there are many kind of cultures , activities , food , music , you will always find different types of things.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Tue 4 Oct - 22:59

I can't say if Colombia is or not the best country since, unfortunately, I haven't traveled to every other countries in the world. From the countries I have visited by far, I can say that Colombia needs a lot of development, culture representatives and serious government members in order to be one of the best countries; likewise, there are other many nations which need more improvement in both their society and organizational model, or structures, in order the as good as Colombia. All this scenario is relative in the sense that no one will have the same points of views and even though I like my country, I would love to live in another one; however, there might be some others who think that Colombia is the best country and it's flawless and all that unrealistic stuff, we are far from getting the "best country" award but at least we are not as far as other countries, that might be a plus.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Wed 5 Oct - 22:21

I think that it is very subjective, English people think their country is the best, Japanese think their country is the best and so on, every country has good and bad things and there is not a "perfect country" or a best one. Every country has it magic that makes it unique.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Sun 23 Oct - 18:07

I think that choosing which is the best country is very relative. Every person from each country would consider its country as the best. For me, Colombia is a very good country due to many things. Although it has bad things and it isn´t perfect there are much more reasons that make it the best country. For example, it´s food, people, traditions and culture. It is a country where people wants to be better every day and people who is always wanting to help the others. The variety in food is amazing, each region has different types of food. In Cali is the aborrajados and cholao, In Bogota is Ajiaco, in Medellin the arepas, and we could stay all day long discussing and naming the different dishes each region has.
I also think Colombia is the best country because it is always looking for the progress and the benefits it brings. The act of the plebiscite in order to finish the war is an example of how Colombians want to progress and succeed.
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down