Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's better: Lving in the country or in the city?

+10
La Xime
Ana María
mafe gonzalez
JuanFelipeDavila
Nicole Citarella C
Santiagoparada
sofiamoreno
Laura Algarra
juancamilobustosg
Admin
14 posters

Go down

What's better: Lving in the country or in the city? Empty What's better: Lving in the country or in the city?

Post by Admin Mon 3 Oct - 8:23

Give specific reasons for your answer.

ANSWERS WITH ONLY ONE SENTENCE AND OR NO JUSTIFICATIONS WILL BE DELETED.

NEGATIVE POINTS WILL BE GIVEN TO SENTENCES WITH CEMIS.

Last edited by Admin on Wed 5 Oct - 10:04; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What's better: Lving in the country or in the city? Empty Re: What's better: Lving in the country or in the city?

Post by juancamilobustosg Mon 3 Oct - 20:47

The city because it offers you a great variability of choices in music,culture,food and even people!
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

What's better: Lving in the country or in the city? Empty Re: What's better: Lving in the country or in the city?

Post by Laura Algarra Mon 3 Oct - 21:25

In my point of view, is better to live in the city. Besides cities don't have the same amount of natural spaces like towns, they are useful concerning to the public services and human needs, needs such as the health one which is not the best in parts outside the city, the best hospitals are located inside it where the attention if an accident occur will be efficient; moreover, cities bring a large variety of activities when talking about hobbies, in a city we can find many places for having fun or relaxing, for studying and reading or for eating. In conclusion, if we want variety for our daily life and better services concerning our basic needs, we must stay in the city.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiamoreno Tue 4 Oct - 21:48

I think that is better to live in the city , there are many different activities to do , it is difficult to get bored. Also in the city is easier to find whatever you need and you will have the opportunity to meet many kind of people. Finally in my opinion i could say that the public services are better.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiagoparada Wed 5 Oct - 20:24

In my opinion living on the city is best, due to the fact that it has all things near. You may go out and take advantage of the public transportation that may be near you. Plus you may found all kind of stores in the city some even 24 hours. The city inside it has malls, hospitals, offices and the airport making it easy to get to all that kind of places. It may be true that it’s dangerous but witch place in the whole world is safe…

Santiagoparada
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Citarella C Wed 5 Oct - 20:39

I think that this question is very much relted to the type of people we are talking bout. It depends on what the person enjoys, if the person is a very calm one, that enjoys the silence and the green views then the country is much better, but is the person is a very active one, that has to move around the city too much and enjoys having everything near by well the city is best.
In my personal position, I consider that according on who I am and what I like the country is a better living place, but I repeat, it depends on the person.

Nicole Citarella C
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Wed 5 Oct - 20:47

Nicole Citarella C wrote:I think that this question is very much relted to the type of people we are talking bout. It depends on what the person enjoys, if the person is a very calm one, that enjoys the silence and the green views then the country is much better, but is the person is a very active one, that has to move around the city too much and enjoys having everything near by well the city is best.
In my personal position, I consider that according on who I am and what I like the country is a better living place, but I repeat, it depends on the person.

I disagree with you Nicole because I think that there is no case where the country is better than the city. The city is the best place to work, be communicated and connected to the society,though not every part of the city is stressing there are also some parts where you can be relaxed. The isolation that the country means is the reason that make me choose living in a city.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Citarella C Wed 5 Oct - 21:06

Juan Felipe, I never stated that the country is better that the city. As my comment said, I believe that this relies on the type of person and the preferences he or she has. For ME, it´s best to live in the country, for you in the city and that is an opinion that I respect because once again, it depends on the type of person.

Nicole Citarella C
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by mafe gonzalez Wed 5 Oct - 21:39

I think is it depends on if you are a young person or an older one. if you are the first, you might lived in the city because you can more opportunities in life and can know more people and have a good job where can have a good payment. while if you are a person that decided not to work more and take the rest of your life free, you might lived in the countryside because it is calmer, you will not have the stress of the city, all the cars and the pollution. Now that I am a student I prefer the city.

mafe gonzalez
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana María Sun 23 Oct - 14:18

Laura Algarra wrote:In my point of view, is better to live in the city. Besides cities don't have the same amount of natural spaces like towns, they are useful concerning to the public services and human needs, needs such as the health one which is not the best in parts outside the city, the best hospitals are located inside it where the attention if an accident occur will be efficient; moreover, cities bring a large variety of activities when talking about hobbies, in a city we can find many places for having fun or relaxing, for studying and reading or for eating. In conclusion, if we want variety for our daily life and better services concerning our basic needs, we must stay in the city.

I totally agree with you Laura, is better to live in the city. First one public transportation is better than in the countryside because it can offer many different ways of transportation, for example, buses, bikeway, trains, metro and plenty new streets for cars. Second, it is safer due to police stations and fire stations are most likely to be settle in the city.Last of all you can find everything you want, beginning with a cup of coffee or te, the new clothes, the food you prefer even the most suitable job you.

Ana María

Back to top Go down

Post by La Xime Sun 23 Oct - 18:59

I prefer to live outside the city due to there is more calm and you can be near to nature. Even thought it has the disadvantages like when friends invite you out you have to do a long travel to go and to go back. Due to this sometimes is better to live in the city there is a facility to move, from the work to the house or to a friends reunion. But is not good baca use there si too much traffic, the city is always actively. So I prefer a place that is not dpfar awys from the city but not to near, something in the middle.
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by juanita.ardila Tue 25 Oct - 19:03

In my opinion, the city offers much services and activities, you could consider to be able to succeed, also it provides activity, employment and unique opportunities you should not miss.
juanita.ardila
juanita.ardila
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Gomez Tue 25 Oct - 19:25

Some may consider that living in the city might be very stressing and full of the daily pressure all citizens have, and indeed, living in the county makes people fell much more relaxed, to breath fresh air, have a different life and be happy in another way. However, nowadays it is almost impossible to have that type of life in counties. Each day that passes is even more difficult for them and they depend on uncontrollable and spontaneous things such as the weather, the stock market and of course, global warming. Although it is indispensable to live without them, the number of people dedicated to activities such as farming has been extremely reduced in developing countries. Furthermore, I consider the city a better place to live, regarding to the opportunities, for jobs, studying, have a quality life without depending upon things we cannot control. A city provides security, and a quality life too.
Maria Jose Gomez
Maria Jose Gomez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Sat 12 Nov - 12:59

juanita.ardila wrote:In my opinion, the city offers much services and activities, you could consider to be able to succeed, also it provides activity, employment and unique opportunities you should not miss.  
I totally agree with you Juanita but you can't tell that anyone who is born or goes to the city is successful. Yes, it is true you have more chances of getting a job but it is also difficult to find an stable job because rents, food and life itself on the city is much higher than in the countryside
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by carlacastro Tue 19 Sep - 10:10

Despite living in the country is calmer and healthier, I prefer to live in the city because it offers a lot of things that the country doesn't. For example, in the city you can find a lot of convenient public transport, top quality restaurants and shopping, enterntainment options even on week days, and the best possible medical care
carlacastro
carlacastro
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laverde1 Sat 30 Sep - 12:12

Admin wrote:Give specific reasons for your answer.

ANSWERS WITH ONLY ONE SENTENCE AND OR NO JUSTIFICATIONS WILL BE DELETED.

NEGATIVE POINTS WILL BE GIVEN TO SENTENCES WITH CEMIS.

I think that is better to live in the city since there are many places where you can have fun. Education is better in the city and the school supplies are easier to find. There are many stores of clothes, shoes and supermarkets. Medical centers are also a important reason to live in the city, as the medical service is better there. Razz

Laverde1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down