Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What type of city is your favorite?

+11
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Daniela.Monsalve
Laura Algarra
MariaJoseOsorio25
Marianamonroy00
IsabellaGarciaG
Juanzapata31
Gtortoretto
9ASusana
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
Juan Andres Cortes
15 posters

Go down

What type of city is your favorite? Empty What type of city is your favorite?

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Mon 3 Oct - 9:27

What type of city is your favorite?
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

What type of city is your favorite? Empty Re: What type of city is your favorite?

Post by 9ADaniel_Acevedo99 Mon 3 Oct - 12:26

Bogotá is the best city to live, has the best quality for living and are a lot of many opportunities than other city.
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

What type of city is your favorite? Empty Re: What type of city is your favorite?

Post by 9ASusana Mon 3 Oct - 12:34

My favorite type of city is that one that has a perfect climate like Medellin. Personally I don't like Bogota because of it's annoying traffic and how far away is one thing to another. My perfect city is Medellin or Manizales since both of them have specific things that make them better than others. Very Happy grass is always greener at the other side!
9ASusana
9ASusana
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gtortoretto Mon 3 Oct - 18:23

The ideal city to live is a city that has a lot of accessibility, and lots of variety and a big commercial market, such as Bogota, that has all this qualities and even more. Another good type of city is the countryside cities, like Chia, to people who wants more tranquility, these are the best options.
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanzapata31 Mon 3 Oct - 19:04

The best city to live in is a city like Villavicencio, is one of my favourite cities, as it does not has much traffic, that is perfect, it has many malls and restaurants, the climate is not as to hot but not as to cold so is perfect, and normally it has sunny days.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellaGarciaG Mon 3 Oct - 20:11

With out any doubts the best city to live in Colombia is Bogotá because it is the most advanced, has the best weather and where you can find the best of portunities and its accesibility in every aspect you an always find what you are looking in bogota. rabbit
IsabellaGarciaG
IsabellaGarciaG
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Tue 4 Oct - 16:59

Bogotown is a good city to live in , however; I've live most of my time in chia and eventhough it is a town I'd rather live here because there is no problem with traffic , everything is nearby and it is really calmed and connected with the environment.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MariaJoseOsorio25 Wed 5 Oct - 12:24

Every city has a good thing, but for me Bogotá is the city that has the best opportunities, the most advanced technology, best quality for living and many other things.
MariaJoseOsorio25
MariaJoseOsorio25
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Wed 5 Oct - 18:00

My favorite type of cities are the ones which show their country's culture either by monuments, by their infrastructure or by its habitants. Those cities might be very wide, and some others very small but that doesn't matter. The size don't define the quality and that is shown in many european cities where most of them are not as big as our capital but they have more culture in a street than ours in the whole city. Cities like Budapest, Madrid and Rome show in a whole their culture, they represent in a magnificent way their country without failing in impress their tourists. Those are cities which you should visit, they are really worth it and surely you won't get disappointed by them, they are breathtaking and will make you feel like in a dream. Cities which are rich in culture and organization, the good ones.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela.Monsalve Wed 5 Oct - 18:08

My favourite type of city are big cities where you can find a lot of malls, and public spaces where people can actually do a certain variety of actvities, like Bogotá or Medellín, which are big and highly populated cities, even though this might mean a lot of traffic, I believe it is completely worth it.

Daniela.Monsalve
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Wed 5 Oct - 20:42

Daniela.Monsalve wrote:My favourite type of city are big cities where you can find a lot of malls, and public spaces where people can actually do a certain variety of actvities, like Bogotá or Medellín, which are big and highly populated cities, even though this might mean a lot of traffic, I believe it is completely worth it.
I agree. I like cities where you can do different activities, also I like cities that have big parks and green places
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Wed 5 Oct - 20:44

Juanzapata31 wrote:The best city to live in is a city like Villavicencio, is one of my favourite cities, as it does not has much traffic, that is perfect, it has many malls and restaurants, the climate is not as to hot but not as to cold so is perfect, and normally it has sunny days.
I agree, I like Villavicencio but this city has real problems with security. That's why I think that Villavicencio is not the perfect city
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Wed 5 Oct - 23:37

My favorite tape of city is cities in which you can go out and you know you would not find to much traffic , in which you just have to wear sweater ocassionaly and where you have a lot things to do in a normal weekend, in other words for me this city is Medellin.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanestebanjunco Sun 23 Oct - 12:15

I like the cities where there are multicultural offerings, people from several countries, the clime is good and the mobility offering is organized and high quality, and where you can have access to several options for studying, entertainment a and you can visit another countries

Juanestebanjunco
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9Amaria.arango Sun 23 Oct - 17:01

I think the best type of city is the one that has a very good climate, not too hot and not too cold, also one that has no traffic. A place that you can get to your destination without having to be stuck in traffic 3 hours and a place where you can go to the beach once in a while.
9Amaria.arango
9Amaria.arango
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriela Sun 23 Oct - 17:06

The perfect kind of city to me has to has specific characteristics that make it suitable to my needs and wants. From my personal point of view, I like a cold weather and I prefer a big city so I can get lost in it. The reachness of it's culture is to me important but not primordial. I grew up in a city with an amount of culture that is overcomed by other cities in our country but being the capital of the country, the samples that get to be shown in here are not contemptible. Here we have one of the top 5 theaters of Latinoamérica. And specialy because our city is not turistical, is more practicle. Is nice to know different places, but I rather live in a city that has certain charm without the need to show it to everyone with super famous monuments or known by everyone places.

Gabriela
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down