Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is your favorite city in the world and why?

+3
Laura Algarra
Sebastian Talero
juanpablosantos
7 posters

Go down

Which is your favorite city in the world and why? Empty Which is your favorite city in the world and why?

Post by juanpablosantos Tue 4 Oct - 13:00

The world is full of countries and cities, each one is different and that's what make it special, what is your favorite particularity on a city and why it is special for you, what make it different from the other cities.
juanpablosantos
juanpablosantos
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite city in the world and why? Empty Re: Which is your favorite city in the world and why?

Post by Sebastian Talero Tue 4 Oct - 13:38

My favourite city is Los Angeles, this is because it have an awesome wheather, a wonderfull beach and provide home to the most famous people of the world

Sebastian Talero

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite city in the world and why? Empty Re: Which is your favorite city in the world and why?

Post by Laura Algarra Tue 4 Oct - 17:45

From the cities I have visited, I think that Valencia in Spain is one of the most wonderful cities in the world, it has this stunning architectural complex based in entertainment and culture called "The City of Arts and Sciences" which take part of the twelve Spain treasures. Basically the complex consists of a range of modern and futuristic buildings with some entertaining exhibitions outside where you can either know what time is it depending on the sunlight and sun position or get to know the different states of the moon and how the eclipses are created by interacting with some modern and unique objects there. Besides the breathtaking cultural site that Valencia has, there's also the wonderful beach where watching the sunset is like getting hypnotized by that beautiful landscape and, last but not least, there's the extremely delicious culinary culture thus city has, from the "Valencian rice" to the maritime cooking, all is flawless.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Tue 4 Oct - 22:04

My favourite city in the whole world is Bogotá! I mean, his city offers you a lot of culture from Colombia and from the world in general. It counts with a lot of theaters like ''Jorge Eliecer Gaitán. On the other hand, it has a lot of unusual activities like ciclovía that will really make you feel on a different kind of city. Bogotá isn't only the capital of Colmbia,Bogotá is the place where european,american and even asian infrastructure converge to give birth to a new hibrid concept of a city.
Bustero wrote:
bounce
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Wed 5 Oct - 21:12

The best city in the world is New York, it is definitely not for everyone due to the fact that you always have to be on the run and awake since is the city that never sleeps. From Brooklyn to Manhattan to Staten Island I can assure you will never be bored, you will eat the most delicious and exotic food of the world and you will fall in love in every corner of the concrete jungle.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Wed 5 Oct - 21:30

My favorite city in the world is Las Vegas because it has everything you look for, such as entertainment good houses, work, malls and you will have something to do everyday.

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by NataliaDuarte Tue 19 Sep - 10:08

My favorite city in the World is Barcelona due to is very well organized, and people are very respectful.

NataliaDuarte
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down