Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of movies do you like?

4 posters

Go down

What kind of movies do you like? Empty What kind of movies do you like?

Post by Juanzapata31 Tue 4 Oct - 20:01

In my opinion, I like fiction/ action movies, because I like the movies that are related to futuristic topic, and that they maintain you attent.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What kind of movies do you like? Empty Re: What kind of movies do you like?

Post by juanfeCISF Wed 5 Oct - 9:30

Juanzapata31 wrote:In my opinion, I like fiction/ action movies, because I like the movies that are related to futuristic topic, and that they maintain you attent.
I like movies that are related to Party's such as: We are your friends, Bad neighbors, The wolf of Wall Street, and such other , but at the end the ball is in your court while deciding what to see in the big screen.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Sun 16 Oct - 17:10

I may like the suspense genre as the comedy or drama one, I don't have preferences in what movies genres concern, just with horror ones which I can't watch at all even if I try, I'm too coward in order to scare myself watching a film like those. I like the movies which touch my heart, which can make me reflect about something, which show reality even if the movie is an animated one or is fantasy genre, I don't mind that nor who are the actors performing in it. I like the films that have a good ending even if it's not a happy one because most of the times showing reality doesn't mean representing happiness.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Wed 19 Oct - 10:26

I prefer movies with lots of suspense and maybe a lot of mistery, such as prision scape or the girl of the train. Action movies are also a good option.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down