Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of mistakes do you make the most?

+33
analuciaa11
manuela8
sara_24
Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Maria Jose Gomez
EmilyArias99
Saarangom
SEDelgado
juanfernando1209
lauramoscoso
luisfgonzalez
oscar.rojas
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Andres Cortes
santiago.10945
Juanzapata31
Gtortoretto
Juan Diego Osso
juanpablosantos
juan.10412
9AUrbinaJuan
nicothelegend9A
9Amaria.arango
9AJulianFelipe
9AIvanGuerrero
sofiamoreno
9ASusana
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
Laura Algarra
LauraVergara26
DanielaACookies9A
9APaula
Admin
37 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What kind of mistakes do you make the most?

What kind of mistakes do you make the most? Vote_lcap28%What kind of mistakes do you make the most? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 12 ]
What kind of mistakes do you make the most? Vote_lcap16%What kind of mistakes do you make the most? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 7 ]
What kind of mistakes do you make the most? Vote_lcap56%What kind of mistakes do you make the most? Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 24 ]

Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

What kind of mistakes do you make the most? Empty What kind of mistakes do you make the most?

Post by Admin Mon 3 Oct - 8:38

What do you make the most mistakes on? How do you think you could improve?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What kind of mistakes do you make the most? Empty Re: What kind of mistakes do you make the most?

Post by 9APaula Mon 3 Oct - 12:11

I think that most of the mistakes I make are of spelling because of the fact that Spanish is our first language and we normally traduced the things to Spanish, which make us make spelling mistakes.
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

What kind of mistakes do you make the most? Empty Re: What kind of mistakes do you make the most?

Post by DanielaACookies9A Mon 3 Oct - 12:15

I think spelling is one of my common mistakes, because sometimes I don't know how to write words in English so we write them as if they were Spanish words.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraVergara26 Mon 3 Oct - 12:16

The mistake I make the most is punctuation because I don't know what are all the uses of commas and semicolons.
LauraVergara26
LauraVergara26
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Mon 3 Oct - 12:16

I make more grammar mistakes than spelling or punctuation ones since most of the time I get confused about the order and coherence of the sentences, like how can I make a sentence understandable but also rich in language without confusing the readers, or me. Especially, I make many mistakes in what tenses concern, I don't remember very well which are the tenses and of what are them, I may frequently confuse them getting myself also confused, or lost.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 9ADaniel_Acevedo99 Mon 3 Oct - 12:16

I think that spelling is the most important thing in English, and having a different first language make us to commit mistakes
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9ASusana Mon 3 Oct - 12:17

My biggest problem is grammar. I have problems when using tenses or knowing which is the correct way to organize a sentence when talking about reported speech, also knowing how to use prepositional noun phrases. Neutral
9ASusana
9ASusana
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiamoreno Mon 3 Oct - 12:17

The mistake i make the most is grammar because i think is the most difficult one.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by 9AIvanGuerrero Mon 3 Oct - 12:19

Grammar are a very common mistake on my case because I confuse words as same as spelling because I confuse in the time to write them and think they are wrong but they are correct
9AIvanGuerrero
9AIvanGuerrero
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9AJulianFelipe Mon 3 Oct - 12:21

From point of view, the mistakes that I made are grammar because sometimes I have problems with the tense and correcting them is kind of difficult for me

9AJulianFelipe
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by 9Amaria.arango Mon 3 Oct - 12:22

I always make mistakes in grammar because of the tenses, I think I can improve my work by practicing.
9Amaria.arango
9Amaria.arango
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by nicothelegend9A Mon 3 Oct - 12:26

Grammar is very complex and I constantly make mistakes because of sentence structures.To improve I need to learn how to structure sentences and clauses to join those.
nicothelegend9A
nicothelegend9A
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9AUrbinaJuan Mon 3 Oct - 12:27

The mistakes I make the most is punctuation one, because this type of errors are very small but significant on your writing.

9AUrbinaJuan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juan.10412 Mon 3 Oct - 12:33

Sometimes i write very quickly and i dont care about spelling, so to quit this mistake of my life is check always the spelling when i finish a text
juan.10412
juan.10412
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juanpablosantos Mon 3 Oct - 12:39

Usually I make more punctuation mistakes because I don't identify where I must put semicolon, colon or commas, this make sometimes my text be incoherence so always I must check at the end if I make a mistake.
juanpablosantos
juanpablosantos
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Diego Osso Mon 3 Oct - 17:05

I think that my most common error is punctuation because sometimes in essays or texts I forget to put in the right place the comma or things like that.
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Gtortoretto Mon 3 Oct - 17:44

I think I do more grammar error than spelling and punctuation, because English in most cases isn't our native language and the hardest thing to learn in a different language is the grammar
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanzapata31 Mon 3 Oct - 19:16

So is difficult not making mistakes in a second language, but I think the most common mistakes I have is spelling, sometimes I forget the full stops or the difference and use of a semicolon.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by santiago.10945 Tue 4 Oct - 10:03

It's kind of difficult to always be correct in where to put commas, apostrophes and all that's
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What kind of mistakes do you make the most? Empty What do you make the most mistakes on?

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Tue 4 Oct - 10:07

Admin wrote:What do you make the most mistakes on? How do you think you could improve?
I all ways make a mistake with the CEMIS , I always confuse them and use them wrong
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Tue 4 Oct - 12:14

I think that I make a lot of mistakes with spelling because I confuse the words in English with the Spanish ones.
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by oscar.rojas Tue 4 Oct - 12:15

The most common mistakes for me are the spelling ones, because when I don't know how to write certain word, I guess it and write as it is written in Spanish.

oscar.rojas
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Tue 4 Oct - 12:16

I also make mistakes with grammar and punctuation but they occur rarely. My main problem is spelling
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by luisfgonzalez Tue 4 Oct - 12:17

The mistake I make the most is grammar because it is difficult to use the correct verb tenses and order of words.

luisfgonzalez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Tue 4 Oct - 12:17

I usually make grammar mistakes in my writing since muy first language is Spanish, and sometimes we tend to translate it in an incorrect way To English using Spanish rules.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next