Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of mistakes do you make the most?

+33
analuciaa11
manuela8
sara_24
Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Maria Jose Gomez
EmilyArias99
Saarangom
SEDelgado
juanfernando1209
lauramoscoso
luisfgonzalez
oscar.rojas
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Andres Cortes
santiago.10945
Juanzapata31
Gtortoretto
Juan Diego Osso
juanpablosantos
juan.10412
9AUrbinaJuan
nicothelegend9A
9Amaria.arango
9AJulianFelipe
9AIvanGuerrero
sofiamoreno
9ASusana
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
Laura Algarra
LauraVergara26
DanielaACookies9A
9APaula
Admin
37 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What kind of mistakes do you make the most?

What kind of mistakes do you make the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%What kind of mistakes do you make the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 12 ]
What kind of mistakes do you make the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%What kind of mistakes do you make the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 7 ]
What kind of mistakes do you make the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%What kind of mistakes do you make the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 24 ]

Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

What kind of mistakes do you make the most? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of mistakes do you make the most?

Post by juanfernando1209 Tue 4 Oct - 12:17

I think that the reason why I make most mistakes in grammar is the high level of thinking we need in order to write in a correct from.
juanfernando1209
juanfernando1209
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

What kind of mistakes do you make the most? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of mistakes do you make the most?

Post by SEDelgado Tue 4 Oct - 12:18

I think my problems are spelling and punctuation as both need specific knowledge, that in many specific times I don't have.
SEDelgado
SEDelgado
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Saarangom Tue 4 Oct - 12:20

Spanish punctuation works differently. I have read texts in English that work in very similar ways to Spanish but I get confused when I see other texts that don't use commas the same way. I think English punctuation might be easier if I was a native speaker.
Saarangom
Saarangom
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyArias99 Tue 4 Oct - 12:23

Is hard and confusing between using a comma or a semicolon for example this where I mostly have mistakes in.
EmilyArias99
EmilyArias99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Gomez Tue 4 Oct - 12:23

Spelling is quite difficult while we try to write very fast or the typical spanish-english translation, specially with the double "L", when the word is composed with consecutive vowels or the "e" at the beginning. There can also be confusion as the spelling of some US words differ from the ones in the UK, like for example color and colour.
Maria Jose Gomez
Maria Jose Gomez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Tue 4 Oct - 12:24

The mistake I make the most is punctuation be a use I either don't use punctuation, or don't use it correctly

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Tue 4 Oct - 12:24

The mistake I make the most is punctuation be a use I either don't use punctuation, or don't use it correctly

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by sara_24 Tue 4 Oct - 12:26

Most of my English mistakes are of grammar because in the moment I am writing the whole nine yards are in my head and I don't know how to organize my ideas.

sara_24
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Tue 4 Oct - 12:27

As I'm used to talk in Spanish, sometimes I make the mistake of writing in English like I would do in Spanish. That's why I fail a lot in grammar
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by analuciaa11 Tue 4 Oct - 12:28

I usually make grammar mistakes because sometimes I confuse spanish verbs and pass them wrong to english.
analuciaa11
analuciaa11
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Tue 4 Oct - 12:37

My biggest mistakes are always in spelling because not every time I know how to write the word correctly, so I write it how it sounds.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juanpablo12 Tue 4 Oct - 12:43

When I´m writing the most frecuently mistakes are from grammar because I make the sentence thinking in how I would write it in spanish and I translate it to english

juanpablo12
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriela Tue 4 Oct - 12:47

Gramar represents the structure of an idiom, it is conformed by the correct use of it. It contains enought amount of things that needto be done correctly so mistakes are much more probable in this aspect than in any other.

Gabriela
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Citarella C Wed 5 Oct - 20:55

People, including myself, make a lot of mistakes in the speaking part because the pronunciation sometimes is complex because it is very different from the way we usualy communicate.

Nicole Citarella C
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2