Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is youtube helpful for us nowadays?

+4
Gtortoretto
luisfgonzalez
Santiagoparada
Juanzapata31
8 posters

Go down

Is youtube helpful for us nowadays? Empty Is youtube helpful for us nowadays?

Post by Juanzapata31 Tue 4 Oct - 20:10

In my opinion, YouTube is important for us as teenagers as we can learn about many things in this platform, you can learn languages, general culture, you can see music and you can subscribe to youtubers thay may make you laugh. Very Happy
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Is youtube helpful for us nowadays? Empty Re: Is youtube helpful for us nowadays?

Post by Santiagoparada Wed 5 Oct - 19:52

Of course YouTube is helpful nowadays it is a video platform where the persons can post interesting and sometime useful videos. For example there’s a teacher called Julio Profe who tech things about math to thousands of students by YouTube making their life easier. Music is also important to the Platform since many of the artists now a day post their music videos to entertain the people worldwide. Some videos are made to entertain by using comedy making it interesting to find videos with humor. Some are to inform like documentaries which allow some people to learn new things in an easier way. So all the content inside YouTube is important because is for all kind of people with all kind of tastes. Making YouTube not only helpful but fundamental for life.

Santiagoparada
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Is youtube helpful for us nowadays? Empty Re: Is youtube helpful for us nowadays?

Post by luisfgonzalez Wed 5 Oct - 20:00

I think youtube is an amazing way of learning new stuff about practically everything and a great social network as you can have a lot of fun in different topics. Also, it´s a fantastic educational tool for young kids.

luisfgonzalez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gtortoretto Wed 5 Oct - 20:31

Youtube is a important information tool that is a hot potato between almost every teenager. Youtube can be a important source of fast information since all its content are in video form, because of that education now can be more funny and dynamic.
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Wed 5 Oct - 20:41

Juanzapata31 wrote:In my opinion, YouTube is important for us as teenagers as we can learn about many things in this platform, you can learn languages, general culture, you can see music and you can subscribe to youtubers thay may make you laugh. Very Happy
I agree with you because I think youtube is a very good tool, because you can do anything, starting from school tutorials for some subjectss like algebra, and for learning new facts that you may learnfrom watching videos.

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Wed 5 Oct - 21:01

Juanzapata31 wrote:In my opinion, YouTube is important for us as teenagers as we can learn about many things in this platform, you can learn languages, general culture, you can see music and you can subscribe to youtubers thay may make you laugh. Very Happy
I agree with you I think that YouTube is a usefull and helpfull application that can help every one , and show us many things of our interest
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by SEDelgado Wed 5 Oct - 21:10

More than helpful! You Tube is the biggest video platform worldwide. You Tube has grown as its secret is the help its community. The fact that using and uploading videos to You Tube is free and under some conditions can produce money for the user who uploaded. Makes this social media very well structured, consequently many users upload many videos about many teams. Variety is what makes You tube great and helpful, the bast quantity of topics that you tube has makes it one of the best social media.
SEDelgado
SEDelgado
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Wed 5 Oct - 22:39

SEDelgado wrote:More than helpful! You Tube is the biggest video platform worldwide. You Tube has grown as its secret is the help its community. The fact that using and uploading videos to You Tube is free and under some conditions can produce money for the user who uploaded. Makes this social media very well structured, consequently many users upload many videos about many teams. Variety is what makes You tube great and helpful, the bast quantity of topics that you tube has makes it one of the best social media.

I agree with you because Yooutube has been gaining power because of the big amount of people using it around the world, uploading videos, hearing to music, and also having a good time laughing to funny things found here. In youtube it is found everything, from animals to gigants, from fictional to realistics, it is really impresing how a platform as Youtube has all that content in it, Yotube can't be used in a wrong way. As we all have to use Youtube in the best way, itcan be dangerous so we have to know how to use it in the best way.
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down