Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is helpful the english class for us?

2 posters

Go down

How is helpful the english class for us? Empty How is helpful the english class for us?

Post by Juanzapata31 Wed 5 Oct - 21:39

I conisder this class is so important for us, because the english is the global language nowadays, so we need to know how to express ourselves, also, we learn idioms, for me that is great, becuase is a more normal way to communicate with english people; finally, we improve in our punctuation, and that is very important.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

How is helpful the english class for us? Empty Re: How is helpful the english class for us?

Post by Kevin Santana Wed 5 Oct - 23:31

Juanzapata31 wrote:I conisder this class is so important for us, because the english is the global language nowadays, so we need to know how to express ourselves, also, we learn idioms, for me that is great, becuase is a more normal way to communicate with english people; finally, we improve in our punctuation, and that is very important.
they are helpfull for us beacuse this clases will make you know tha universal language.

Kevin Santana
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down