Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should all foreigners require a visa to come to Colombia?

+12
Juanestebanjunco
Laura Algarra
oscar.rojas
juancamilobustosg
Daniela Roldán
juanfeCISF
JoseRey99
Santiago_Garcia
Federico Luna
Santiescobar11227
Manuelacastrillon
Admin
16 posters

Go down

Should all foreigners require a visa to come to Colombia? Empty Should all foreigners require a visa to come to Colombia?

Post by Admin Thu 16 Apr - 18:11

Colombia are required visas in most country. Should foreingers be asked for visas to visit Colombia? Why or why not?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Should all foreigners require a visa to come to Colombia? Empty Re: Should all foreigners require a visa to come to Colombia?

Post by Manuelacastrillon Thu 16 Apr - 19:02

In my opinion, all foreigners may required a visa to come to Colombia, because this will make a control on security.

Manuelacastrillon
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Should all foreigners require a visa to come to Colombia? Empty Re: Should all foreigners require a visa to come to Colombia?

Post by Santiescobar11227 Thu 16 Apr - 19:31

In my opinion a visa would be a secondary way of having control of somebody; furthermore, in cases visitor do not respect this control and come over the country with out it. Have we ever think what will really happen if society didn't required any visa ?

Santiescobar11227
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Federico Luna Fri 17 Apr - 22:38

Un muy opinión, visas shold not be necessary to entre any country, because of you wnt outside tour, why shouldn't you entre another without many further problem?
Federico Luna
Federico Luna
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_Garcia Mon 20 Apr - 19:36

No. In my opinion foreigner should not requiere a visa because ;eventhough, colombians need visa to visit many countries, such as United States and the European Union, Colombia doesn't ask visa, but just for countries like Iran, Irak, or Pakistan, Colombia asks the to have visa just for precaution.
Santiago_Garcia
Santiago_Garcia
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by JoseRey99 Wed 22 Apr - 9:20

Santiago_Garcia wrote:No. In my opinion foreigner should not requiere a visa because ;eventhough, colombians need visa to visit many countries, such as United States and the European Union, Colombia doesn't ask visa, but just for countries like Iran, Irak, or Pakistan, Colombia asks the to have visa just for precaution.

That's becouse security, Irack and other countries nowadays are having an internal fight with the Islamic state so that's why they ask for the visa is not just becouse of prejudice.

JoseRey99
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuelacastrillon Tue 19 May - 19:06

No, because is necessary to control all the people which enter and gets outs of the country. This is because the government can have a information of what kind of people it's inside the country.

Manuelacastrillon
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Fri 30 Sep - 8:36

Admin wrote:Colombia are required visas in most country. Should foreingers be asked for visas to visit Colombia? Why or why not?
I don't think this should apply tomColombia, knowing the quantity of tourist that the country has, and this will decrees the amount of tourist.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela Roldán Mon 3 Oct - 17:19

I don´t think Colmbia should require a visa since we don´t really need to control the income population to the country, and anyone should be able to come and visit the culture the colombian people have.

Daniela Roldán
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Mon 3 Oct - 21:47

Federico Luna wrote:Un muy opinión, visas shold not be necessary to entre any country, because of you wnt outside tour, why shouldn't you entre another without many further problem?
I disagree with you, you see, national security in potentially powerful nations like USA or Russia is crucial due to the fact and role they occupy on the international community. Visas permit this countries to evaluate the danger that a foreign person can or can't represent to them.
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by oscar.rojas Tue 4 Oct - 17:53

I don't consider foreigners need to have a visa to enter to our country. We do not have to control any income of population, as Daniela said upper. Also we should consider that, this could be attractive to the foreigners for coming to this beautiful country and have an incredible experience leaving part the image the world has of the terrifying and violent Colombia.

oscar.rojas
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Tue 4 Oct - 21:54

oscar.rojas wrote:I don't consider foreigners need to have a visa to enter to our country. We do not have to control any income of population, as Daniela said upper. Also we should consider that, this could be attractive to the foreigners for coming to this beautiful country and have an incredible experience leaving part the image the world has of the terrifying and violent Colombia.
I agree with you Oscar. As I mentioned, only potentially powerfull nations like Russi and/or USA use this policies because they are more likely to be attacked from enemies like terrorists. In our case, terrorists are inside the country so it is not a good idea to propose a visa to enter Colombia.
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Tue 4 Oct - 22:10

In my opinion, implementing visa in Colombia would be a waste of time and money, two important things that our country need to manage carefully. It can affect the priorities of the government if we decided to implement it for the foreigners to come to Colombia, nowadays we need to focus on the peace treatment and finding a way to stop or, at least, reduce the conflict in our country which have been affecting us since long time ago, we shouldn't let that stay in line in order to attend another situation like a visa; moreover, concerning about our economic sector, which is very influenced by tourism, it could also get affected if the foreigners decide to not make all the process of acquiring the visa in order to enter to Colombia and instead decide to visit another country or get inside ours by an illegal way, like is happening in the U.S.A's borderline with Mexico. If tourism decreases, our economic will decrease too in a proportional way; however, we can prevent all of these issues and complications by just not applying the visa in Colombia and focusing on finding our peace.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanestebanjunco Wed 5 Oct - 19:28

In my opinion the visa is a waste of money and time just to improve the ego of the countries, that is a clsassit document that restric the worlds people to enjoy of what God gave us, the whole planet is ours, and the visa is a way to restric the freedom

Juanestebanjunco
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by luisfgonzalez Wed 5 Oct - 19:50

I don´t believe foreigners should be asked a visa for Colombia because that would drop tourism as a visa just complicates the whole trip. Colombia needs that tourism part to have a good economy.

luisfgonzalez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Wed 5 Oct - 20:08

I recommend all of you to see this video, you can understand that countries who dont require visa are nations who depend a lot of tourism and dont have security threads as well. We qualify in both criteria I previously mentioned so no, we shouldn't implement visa.
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonia Sanint Wed 5 Oct - 22:15

Having the visa as requirment is a waste of time and money... Tourists should have access to the country without restrictions.
As a protocol, you must submit national passport, visa application, photos, valid medical insurance and plenty of documents that for me, are totally unnecessary.

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Wed 5 Oct - 22:27

I think that implementing visa would make a safety country because with that we can control who enters to the country and if is a dangerous person.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Should all foreigners require a visa to come to Colombia? Empty Not really

Post by luisfgonzalez Sun 23 Oct - 17:59

Juanestebanjunco wrote:In my opinion the visa is a waste of money and time just to improve the ego of the countries, that is a clsassit document that restric the worlds people to enjoy of what God gave us, the whole planet is ours, and the visa is a way to restric the freedom
Visas can help big countries prevent unwanted people inside their territory, maybe that isn't nice but terrorism forces them to look into all travelers.

luisfgonzalez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Sun 23 Oct - 21:02

I think that foreign people do not need visa because we need tourism in our country and this will help more and more tourists;however , the country need a o know what kind of people are visiting the nation to know with what kind of people is visiting the country and make the nation better to increase the tourism
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Sun 23 Oct - 21:21

Juan Andres Cortes wrote:I think that foreign people do not need visa because we need tourism in our country and this will help more and more tourists;however , the country need a o know what kind of people are visiting the nation to know with what kind of people is visiting the country and make the nation better to increase the tourism

I totally agree with you Juanchi, because this is a country that really needs economical resources, and if they apply a visa, some turists will prefer to travel to other countries which do not need a visa, and a development country like Colombia needs turism.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down