Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreigners like our country?

3 posters

Go down

Foreigners like our country? Empty Foreigners like our country?

Post by Laverde1 Sat 30 Sep - 12:59

What do you think are the appreciations of the foreigners about Colombia?

Laverde1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Foreigners like our country? Empty Re: Foreigners like our country?

Post by mariapaulauchima Mon 2 Oct - 19:00

Laverde1 wrote:What do you think are the appreciations of the foreigners about Colombia?

I think it really changes the perspective of Colombia to foreigners depending on many factors like their culture, thoughts and how much they know the country, maybe for someone that has got the opportunity to come to Colombia may think its a wonderfull country, but other one that has only heard about the violence and drug dealing that TV shows, they may believe is the worst, so its hard to have a general idea about how they think because it changes between every person.

mariapaulauchima
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariavaccap Mon 2 Oct - 21:09

mariapaulauchima wrote:
Laverde1 wrote:What do you think are the appreciations of the foreigners about Colombia?

I think it really changes the perspective of Colombia to foreigners depending on many factors like their culture, thoughts and how much they know the country, maybe for someone that has got the opportunity to come to Colombia may think its a wonderfull country, but other one that has only heard about the violence and drug dealing that TV shows, they may believe is the worst, so its hard to have a general idea about how they think because it changes between every person.

I think that foreigners like our country after they understand the idisincracy of our people. We do not have the technological development of the United States or many countries in Europe but we definetely can share with foreigners customs and traditions that are new for them and I am sure those aspects would make the foreigners love our country

Mariavaccap
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down