Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are relationships important for us?

5 posters

Go down

are relationships important for us? Empty are relationships important for us?

Post by EmilyArias99 Wed 5 Oct - 13:30

How can relationships improve our daily?
EmilyArias99
EmilyArias99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

are relationships important for us? Empty Re: are relationships important for us?

Post by FelipeDussan Wed 5 Oct - 21:03

Depending on the person and which benefits it could bring to your life. If it makes you a better person then yes, that relationship could be important for us.
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

are relationships important for us? Empty Re: are relationships important for us?

Post by camilacastroi Wed 5 Oct - 21:12

I don't think a relationship could change or improve our daily, maybe because I have not fell in love before; what I really think is that a relationship can get the worries away for one moment when you need it, but not all the hours of the days of the week and so on... scratch
camilacastroi
camilacastroi
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Sun 23 Oct - 11:30

It really depends on the people involved and the type of relationship, because if you are in a relationship with a person that makes you a better person, that make you happy, that make you feel like you can trust on them, our day to day can improve a lot; however, if you feel like the relationship is not going anywhere it will do the opposite effect.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellaGarciaG Sun 23 Oct - 11:33

I assume when you talk about relationships you're not only referring to love ones.
I am pretty sure relationships are very important for everyone of us. Because as part of our growing we need to socialize with people, we need to learn from others and about them. We have to know how to correctly treat others, how to listen and how to talk; and this things we only learn them with other people.
IsabellaGarciaG
IsabellaGarciaG
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down