Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do relationships affect your studies?

5 posters

Go down

Do relationships affect your studies? Empty Do relationships affect your studies?

Post by sara_24 Sun 23 Oct - 14:10

I have seen that when people have a relationship they decrease their academic performance but I don't know if I am judging a book by its cover, so I want to know what is your opinion about it.

sara_24
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Do relationships affect your studies? Empty Re: Do relationships affect your studies?

Post by Daniel Melo Sun 23 Oct - 14:23

It depends on the person, in my opinion relationships do not affect studies, you are the one who decide if a relationship will influence in your performance.

Daniel Melo
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Do relationships affect your studies? Empty Re: Do relationships affect your studies?

Post by ItzjakPosada16 Sun 23 Oct - 15:01

Well it depends on the person because, they are bad influences same as good ones, but the correct answer is yes, they do affect studies, because you do most of the preparation of studies at home, meaning you need to use your free time for these, but when you are in a relationship you change the use of this time to spend it with that special person.
ItzjakPosada16
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Sun 23 Oct - 15:03

As a mature person, you have to put limits between academic and personal issues. If you aren't capable to control these factors, there's when your studies will be affected. In life you have to manage your priorities, and at this age I consider the main priority is school.
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Sun 23 Oct - 15:10

manuela8 wrote:As a mature person, you have to put limits between academic and personal issues. If you aren't capable to control these factors, there's when your studies will be affected. In life you have to manage your priorities, and at this age I consider the main priority is school.

I agree with Manuela, I think that a relationship doesn't affect your studies, if don't want it.
If you choose to have a relationship you should know that you will need to organize your priorities and have in mind that your academic life comes first. Wink

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down