Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Netflix eventually replace a cinema or a tv?

+8
Santiagoparada
IsabellaGarciaG
CamilaBaez9A
sofiamoreno
Juanzapata31
juanfeCISF
Juan Diego Osso
juancamilobustosg
12 posters

Go down

Can Netflix eventually replace a cinema or a tv? Empty Can Netflix eventually replace a cinema or a tv?

Post by juancamilobustosg Wed 5 Oct - 20:15

Netflix has been a remarkable success on the entertainment industry but, can it knock down TVs and cinemas?
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Can Netflix eventually replace a cinema or a tv? Empty Re: Can Netflix eventually replace a cinema or a tv?

Post by juancamilobustosg Wed 5 Oct - 20:18

I recommend you to watch this before replying:
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Can Netflix eventually replace a cinema or a tv? Empty Re: Can Netflix eventually replace a cinema or a tv?

Post by Juan Diego Osso Wed 5 Oct - 20:26

I prefer Netflix always , is like been at the cinema but at you own home , with all the food you want and in your bed. In there you can find all the movies you want and repeat them the times you want without paying a big amount of money , it is incredible.
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Wed 5 Oct - 21:12

juancamilobustosg wrote:Netflix has been a remarkable success on the entertainment industry but, can it knock down TVs and cinemas?
Off course it can, the most obvious reason is that all the content that you find in TV and cinema are putted in netflix without advertisements and with the completes seasons. Also it is more cheaper to pay Netflix than a service of TV or even a ticket for the cinema.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanzapata31 Wed 5 Oct - 21:46

Actually, Netflix is so famous, but it is not the same to hang out with your friends and see a movie on a cinema than seeing it at home, but Netflix offers a great variety of films and series, and you can pause them whenever you want.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Wed 5 Oct - 21:57

I think that the tv and cinema are passed out, with Netflix you can see the number of movies you like with a monthly pay that is cheaper than cinema, also watch series that are a lot better than the ones in tv and with no publicity, is easier, cheaper and funnier, so I think that yes.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiamoreno Wed 5 Oct - 22:13

I think that netflix is a thousand times better , it is cheaper , you can see whatever you like the number of times you prefer. Also it is better because you can use your account anywhere you want.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Wed 5 Oct - 23:27

Even though netflix is a very good program in which you can watch whatever you want and pause it or play it when you want and see it where you want , i think that it would never remplace cinema , because cinema has always the best movies , and you can see it in 3D or you can see it in 4D and things like this makes it more interesting.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellaGarciaG Sat 22 Oct - 17:44

Tv yes but i don't think it might also replace cinema because of the movies they present are the new releases and in netflix that is not very often they upload the movies after many time they were placed in the cinema and some of them might never be published. Of course Netflix has a very good video quality and sound adding up that the video doesn't pause very often but it can't be compared with cinema which is way more better.
IsabellaGarciaG
IsabellaGarciaG
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiagoparada Sat 22 Oct - 21:11

Netflix is a good service where you can see movies and series witch have already came out, a long time ago. Meanwhile the cinema have the latest movies in the market, plus the cinema give you the possibility to watch in a complete different way like in 4D, which is something really exclusive of the cinema.

Santiagoparada
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Melo Sun 23 Oct - 14:01

I think netflix is avery good resource, in my opinion it can replace tv due to the fact that you can see your favorite series and movies in a cheaper way. Talking about cinema, I think netflix can't replace it, because cinema experience is very opposite of seeing a movie in your house, also new movies are not available in netflix.

Daniel Melo
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Sun 23 Oct - 14:21

I think netflix would never replace Tv nor Cinema. Although, most people see series in netflix and also movies, the new movies doesn't come off on netflix. In case of the Tv series, The only series which we can see complete in netflix meanwhile their re produced are the series netflix itself does, like Luke cage or Sense 8, However, the other series like arrow, The Walking dead, etc only add anew season when the actually season ends.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela.Monsalve Sun 23 Oct - 14:25

I think that it is very likely that someday soon, the current TV and the cinema world as we know it will be changed by Netflix because it has somehow revolutionized the way we see movies and TV showsand even if the cinema experience is a little bit more diffucult to replace, I believe it will evetually happen.

Daniela.Monsalve
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by La Xime Sun 23 Oct - 18:18

Maybe since nowadays people prefer to stay at home and watch a movie with the family or alone. The bad thing is that not all the new movies are going to be in Netflix at the same time the movies get out to the audience. Probably it will not because people still like to go watch a new movie in a cinema that wait for two or three moths so Netflix may get the movie out.
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down